I'm fighting a traffic ticket for the first time. Anybody ever done this successfully? I need some help, brehs. UPDATE I have an attorney!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Go to court on time and try to plead down to avoid the points. If you gonna fight you'll need a lawyer.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This fool cop wrote me a ticket for speeding. I was on my way out of town, and I was speeding to get to the cleaners to get my clothes before they closed.

So I admit to speeding.

But this fool also wrote me a "reckless driving" ticket. So I have 2 tickets. :gucci:

If it was just the speeding ticket, I'd pay that no problem, but I'm not about to pay two tickets, the hell. It's the principle. :dahell:

I've gotten a couple of speeding tickets a decade ago and I never got a speeding ticket and gotten a "reckless driving" ticket on top of that. The hell do that even mean?

I wasn't driving crazy, zig zagging or all over the road or putting anybody in danger. I was literally just speeding. :what:

Anyway, my court date is this week. Anybody fought a ticket? Tell me what I need to do and say.
Listen man. In 2014 or so, I got a ticket. From a breh cop. WORKING on MLK day. shyt was nearly $300 dollars. Some shyt you never get over. I pray this ain't the case for you :mjcry:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I went to court for one a month ago. The county I got it in here in Georgia has a program where they wipe off one traffic/speeding violation every 5 years. Wouldn’t have known that unless I went to court, as usually if I get a ticket, I just pay it. Got it waived this time. Only downside was I was in court damn 6 hrs

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hire a lawyer that advertises for handling traffic tickets in your area. The shadier they seem the better they will be. Normally they already know all the traffic cops.

I had one lawyer tell me he knew the cop who gave me the ticket and to just send $400 and it will be dismissed gauranteed. I'm 90% sure he just gave the cop at least half of my 400 to not show up in court but cant prove it. Either way it got dismissed.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Wait for 364th day to fight the ticket. Cop will have to go through his archive to find this notes for that day and won't bother to and just won't show up, lol

Also, get a dashcam if you haven't already..

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
In court right now.

Brehs it pays to have friends in high places. I told one of my attorney friends about my case and she told me she would represent me for free. Court is in recess right now. :wow:

I feel like I have a chance:wow:
:laff:

this was posted 9 hours ago.... dude got one of trump's lawyers.... you know, maga (my attorneys got attorneys) ... .probably disreputable and disbarred.... now breh sitting up in a jail cell contemplating how life betrayed him......

19-giuliani-hair-dye.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
In court right now.

Brehs it pays to have friends in high places. I told one of my attorney friends about my case and she told me she would represent me for free. Court is in recess right now. :wow:

I feel like I have a chance:wow:

YOOOO THATS YOU!? I'm LIVE STREAMING THE COURT TV RN :russ:

yoo whats your lawyers IG tho :ohhh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just show up to court the officer guy is not going to court for this.
You will get at least one ticket off.

You don't need a lawyer they are a waste of money.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Wait a couple months and then contest it in writing. You’ll have to pay the fine upfront but once/if you’re found innocent they’ll send you a refund via check fairly quickly. I’ve beat about three or four tickets like this. Cops get paid overtime when you contest in court and they show up, but most of them barely passed high school and don’t have the time or capacity to write a full dissertation to prove your guilt.
Lol what? How do you contest speeding though?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This fool cop wrote me a ticket for speeding. I was on my way out of town, and I was speeding to get to the cleaners to get my clothes before they closed.

So I admit to speeding.

But this fool also wrote me a "reckless driving" ticket. So I have 2 tickets. :gucci:

If it was just the speeding ticket, I'd pay that no problem, but I'm not about to pay two tickets, the hell. It's the principle. :dahell:

I've gotten a couple of speeding tickets a decade ago and I never got a speeding ticket and gotten a "reckless driving" ticket on top of that. The hell do that even mean?

I wasn't driving crazy, zig zagging or all over the road or putting anybody in danger. I was literally just speeding. :what:

Anyway, my court date is this week. Anybody fought a ticket? Tell me what I need to do and say.
Speeding? I parked in front of TN towers downtown..some bytch in a black uniform said I couldn't park there. I said that's cool. Just picking up the Chick fila...drove off. Got pulled over in Aug..he ran my license..said i had a warrant for felony evasion. I laughed in his face and said "No I dont". Just called the ticket people to check if any tickets were on my record..she told me No. Anyway...that Chick fila thing was what it was about. Got a lawyer..had it tossed in 20 mins after the thing started..gonna be expunged around mid Feb. Should of sued that stupid skank. Crazy.