I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
2/23/15 Update:

:blessed: About to FINALLY start watching TSCC in a few minutes. Been holding off watching this show for years.

Original Post:
:blessed: I start with 1984's "The Terminator" later tonight. "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" tomorrow night. "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" Friday night. I start the "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" TV Show this weekend, than I'll watch "Terminator Salvation" whenever I get done with the TV show.

:whew: The "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray sets been sitting on my shelf for years unopened. I can finally watch the unopened "Dollhouse" Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray sets, when I'm done with TSCC.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: you've been living under a rock for 30 years?

:ufdup: Didn't you just watch "Indiana Jones" movies for the 1st time ever this month?

:yeshrug: I'm think we had some of the Terminators movies on VHS at the crib growing up, Me & my siblings just never bothered to watch them.

Alot of ppl on this site were born after 1995

and T3 wasnt that bad, it just wasnt as good as one of the greatest sci fi films of all time called T2

:sas2: I was born in 1988.

Daps
It's ok woadie. Enjoy the trash movie.

I still haven't even glanced, not even watched Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Breaking Bad...none of that hype shyt. Doesn't take no discipline really. You just have to make one move when you see those time-consuming good-for-nothing faux spectacles and distractions near you.

VAa16Ke.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's ok woadie. Enjoy the trash movie.

I still haven't even glanced, not even watched Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Breaking Bad...none of that hype shyt. Doesn't take no discipline really. You just have to make one move when you see those time-consuming good-for-nothing faux spectacles and distractions near you.

VAa16Ke.gif

YSThYpF.gif