I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember Fox chose to renew "Dollhouse" over TSCC because "Dollhouse" was a Fox-produced show while TSCC was a Warner Bros.-produced show.

I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 of "Dollhouse", show is boring. But everyone says it gets good by the end of the season, so we'll see.

Dollhouse was boring to me. It was cool, but overall ehhh. I think it was carried by the characters but lame plots. I liked the finale for seas1 tho.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True. But also, sometimes they don't give some shows a chance to find their niche. I know in these days, things are different, but still...

This show needed another 2 seasons. One dealing with the aftermath of the 2 season finale, and then the one to resolve and finish that.

I love how they now implicate that future John Connor is an a$$hole. He has no friends, talks to no one, trusts the machines more than humans and sends his troops on dummy missions. You gotta love it CTHU

True on the first part but TV shows aren't always afforded the same chances to grow now as they were in the 90s. Especially the more expensive ones. No one likes losing money. Seinfeld struggled in the ratings for is first two or three years but because they believed in the show and it was cheap to produce, they kept it going. A show like chuck lasted five seasons because they kept cutting its budget and Warner bros was selling the show to nbc on the cheap due to the budget cuts.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I remember Fox chose to renew "Dollhouse" over TSCC because "Dollhouse" was a Fox-produced show while TSCC was a Warner Bros.-produced show.

I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 of "Dollhouse", show is boring. But everyone says it gets good by the end of the season, so we'll see.

overall, dollhouse is not a very good show. it's boring outside of a few episodes.

they wasted too much time being a procedural, case of the week type show.. a lot of scifi shows seem to do this :yeshrug:

that last scene of tscc was just :whoo::ohlawd:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
that last scene of tscc was just :whoo::ohlawd:
That whole episode was just :wow:
From the jail escape to Weaver giving that T-888 that work in a matter of seconds :wow:

Only thing i didnt like in the series was the Jesse character...or specifically the actress who played her, she was annoying and irked me :yeshrug:

The biggest unanswered question was
Did my man Ellison finally get to experience some pawging after Weaver and John left in the future.:noah:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Finished season 2 and I still have the same pissed feeling. I need more.

They really missed the opportunity with this new movie to continue the mythology created in TSCC. You have multiple terminators, multiple soldiers, different AI's...everyone with their own missions.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Finished season 2 and I still have the same pissed feeling. I need more.

They really missed the opportunity with this new movie to continue the mythology created in TSCC. You have multiple terminators, multiple soldiers, different AI's...everyone with their own missions.
The storylines from this series shyt all over T3 and Salvation :obama:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just watched t1 for pro the second time in my life
seen t2 a million times member my dad took me to see it as a youngin that and jurassic park is movie experiences i will never forget
t1 was dope never seen 3 thought salvation was straight when i seen it in the movies pro going have to rent t3 one day
never watched the show might have to check it out

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This was wild reading through for someone that hadn't seen the movies. Damn. After Genysis I actually rewatched T1 and T2 the past week. T2 came out in fukking 1991 and STILL looks better than most special effects coming out today. Amazing. I think it's gonna hold up forever.

When the T1000 walks through those metal bars but the gun catches on it?
:banderas:

Robert Patrick was so dope was the T1000 man. Watch when he's shooting in the hallway. He had to train shooting over and over for theis movie until he could shoot this fast without even blinking, and also sprinting without showing signs of breathing.
:damn:

:deadrose: at the employee stepping in the way of the gunfire though. :skip:

T1000 still a top 10 movie villain of all time. I kept thinking he was indestructible. What do you guys think about what they did with the director's cut? Showing after he got frozen and shattered that he started malfunctioning. His feet were uncontrollably taking the shape of the floor, his hand was sticking to the guard rails. His body was glitching and couldn't keep the look and was flickering silver on and off. I think it's cool that they were showing that the damage was acumulating and that he could get beat, but in the theatrical version it was crazy to think that he was still just as unstoppable.

The only thing that would've made T2 even better is if the damn trailer didn't ruin that Arnold was the a good terminator. Classic movie. So many good sequences and lines. One of the only sequels that's better than the OG.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This was wild reading through for someone that hadn't seen the movies. Damn. After Genysis I actually rewatched T1 and T2 the past week. T2 came out in fukking 1991 and STILL looks better than most special effects coming out today. Amazing. I think it's gonna hold up forever.

When the T1000 walks through those metal bars but the gun catches on it?
:banderas:

Robert Patrick was so dope was the T1000 man. Watch when he's shooting in the hallway. He had to train shooting over and over for theis movie until he could shoot this fast without even blinking, and also sprinting without showing signs of breathing.
:damn:

:deadrose: at the employee stepping in the way of the gunfire though. :skip:

T1000 still a top 10 movie villain of all time. I kept thinking he was indestructible. What do you guys think about what they did with the director's cut? Showing after he got frozen and shattered that he started malfunctioning. His feet were uncontrollably taking the shape of the floor, his hand was sticking to the guard rails. His body was glitching and couldn't keep the look and was flickering silver on and off. I think it's cool that they were showing that the damage was acumulating and that he could get beat, but in the theatrical version it was crazy to think that he was still just as unstoppable.

The only thing that would've made T2 even better is if the damn trailer didn't ruin that Arnold was the a good terminator. Classic movie. So many good sequences and lines. One of the only sequels that's better than the OG.

who is that white girl in that connan vid i know she a actress ?