I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
heres the deal on salvation.. any fan of t1=t2 was lookin forward to this flick and it just was lackluster as fukk. im talking it made t3 look really good.

genisys looks good tho, i aint gonna front

it looks intriguing, i just think its funnny that people are trying to shyt on it cause they send a terminator back even further and that the terminator is old even tho they're using rules in that universe that has already been established (time travel and the t-800's having living skin over the metal frame)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
it looks intriguing, i just think its funnny that people are trying to shyt on it cause they send a terminator back even further and that the terminator is old even tho they're using rules in that universe that has already been established (time travel and the t-800's having living skin over the metal frame)
people shyt on anything. arnold jumping out the heli looks craay

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen the first three but was never really a fan of the series. First one was okay, T2 was good, T3 was trash. Don't want to see Salvation. Will probably rent the new one at some point just because Schwarzenegger is in it, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Almost finished season1 of Sarah Connor Chronicles. Brian Austin Green is now part of the clique. I forgot how good this show was.

EF Fox!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The show was cool but I have to admit I didn't watch until after it had gone off
Guilty as charged....when it was on i never gave it a thought, even as a huge fan of the movies....then i saw it a few years back....season 3 woulda been very interesting....
That's real. I was just saying it because I feel like we as fans get angry at networks almost with the idea that they want to cancel shows; that they want to waste money. When in reality, it comes down to viewers.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Almost finished season1 of Sarah Connor Chronicles. Brian Austin Green is now part of the clique. I forgot how good this show was.

EF Fox!

Don't be mad at them breh. Be mad at the people who didn't watch the show

I remember Fox chose to renew "Dollhouse" over TSCC because "Dollhouse" was a Fox-produced show while TSCC was a Warner Bros.-produced show.

I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 of "Dollhouse", show is boring. But everyone says it gets good by the end of the season, so we'll see.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That's real. I was just saying it because I feel like we as fans get angry at networks almost with the idea that they want to cancel shows; that they want to waste money. When in reality, it comes down to viewers.

True. But also, sometimes they don't give some shows a chance to find their niche. I know in these days, things are different, but still...

This show needed another 2 seasons. One dealing with the aftermath of the 2 season finale, and then the one to resolve and finish that.

I love how they now implicate that future John Connor is an a$$hole. He has no friends, talks to no one, trusts the machines more than humans and sends his troops on dummy missions. You gotta love it CTHU

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember Fox chose to renew "Dollhouse" over TSCC because "Dollhouse" was a Fox-produced show while TSCC was a Warner Bros.-produced show.

I'm 5 episodes into Season 1 of "Dollhouse", show is boring. But everyone says it gets good by the end of the season, so we'll see.

Also because terminator costs more to produce. Neither one of them got great or even good ratings but one is cheaper and produced in house and the other isn't. So logic dictates the former gets renewed and the latter doesn't