I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't watched any of the trailers for
"Terminator Genisys". What about that joint?

Nah breh. Sarah Connor Chronicles was its own thing and that's that. it ended, and the story hasn't been picked up. the one thing the new movie has in common with it is time travel but that's it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:popcorn: Watching the special features on the TSCC Season 2 Blu-ray set.

breh i still need to know how you're just now watching terminator though. that's still boggling my mind although I'm glad you're finally diving in. If you want a true linear story though, you should've probably stuck to T1-T3 and just think of everything else as supplemental

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just got done watching the TSCC finale........

:damn:Dat Cliffhanger the show ends on!!!!!

@MartyMcFly @ORDER_66 @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. I'm finna watch "Terminator: Salvation" tomorrow night, please tell me they continue the storyline in the movie.

Time to revisit TSCC. It NEEDED a season 3 and the fact that the movie series has yet to expand on that mythology is mind-boggling

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn:Finna watch "Terminator Salvation" in about 15 minutes or so.

:patrice:I've always been told that the trailer has a major spoiler that ruined the movie for folks & that's why the movie has such low reviews. I guess I'll only watch TV spots & avoid the trailers before watching this movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:patrice:I've always been told that the trailer has a major spoiler that ruined the movie for folks & that's why the movie has such low reviews. I guess I'll only watch TV spots & avoid the trailers before watching this movie.

No it got low reviews cause its a bad movie but hey

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

No it got low reviews cause its a bad movie but hey

:lupe: I just saw that the movie has a 6.7 score on IMDB AND it's a McG-directed/co-produced movie. So I expect it to still be an enjoyable & entertaining movie.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
my first reaction is :huhldup:...

But I saw the first one in the theaters back in 84'...you gotta start somewhere :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:lupe: I just saw that the movie has a 6.7 score on IMDB AND it's a McG-directed/co-produced movie. So I expect it to still be an enjoyable & entertaining movie.

You expect wrong lol. I mean if you like it cool but McG isn't a great director. And since when does an IMdB score have anything to do with the quality of a flick?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You expect wrong lol. I mean if you like it cool but McG isn't a great director. And since when does an IMdB score have anything to do with the quality of a flick?

McG is Michael Bay-status to me. He may not make good movies, but his movies are still entertaining & enjoyable to me. Plus, I fukk with a lot of the TV shows he has co-produced.

I find IMDB is easily the most consistent & dependable when comes to Film rating compared to Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic. If a movie I'm interested in is being shytted on Rotten Tomatoes but it gets a score between 6.0-6.9 on IMDB, I find the score on IMDB usually is correct.

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you enjoyed terminator 2 like me you might want to check out the T2 ride from universal studios

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
McG is Michael Bay-status to me. He may not make good movies, but his movies are still entertaining & enjoyable to me. Plus, I fukk with a lot of the TV shows he has co-produced.

I find IMDB is easily the most consistent & dependable when comes to Film rating compared to Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic. If a movie I'm interested in is being shytted on Rotten Tomatoes but it gets a score between 6.0-6.9 on IMDB, I find the score on IMDB usually is correct.

That's fair. I don't think I've ever liked a single movie of his.

And I normally don't fukk with their rating system because it's users and for all I know the users could be kids or people fukking around.