I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It's ok woadie. Enjoy the trash movie.

I still haven't even glanced, not even watched Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Breaking Bad...none of that hype shyt. Doesn't take no discipline really. You just have to make one move when you see those time-consuming good-for-nothing faux spectacles and distractions near you.

VAa16Ke.gif
Oh, another one of those cornball hipster type posters huh :yawn:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I liked 3. It's was no where near 1&2 but it was entertaining and watchable. That said, I didn't care for the casting, especially Claire Danes.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Salvation had a lot of great visuals :yeshrug:

Might not have been the best movie but it's some good eye candy at the very least.

LeanHardtofindIndianpangolin.gif
Visuals were good but the way the terminators behaved were completely illogical. The fight scene between Connor and the terminator at the end, the terminator PICKS HIM UP and THROWS HIM across the room allowing him to get to a weapon, a terminator would've killed him the most efficient way possible, he wouldn't have picked him up and threw him, he would've just ripped his heart out of his chest or smushed his head in. shyt was just fukking stupid.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Visuals were good but the way the terminators behaved were completely illogical. The fight scene between Connor and the terminator at the end, the terminator PICKS HIM UP and THROWS HIM across the room allowing him to get to a weapon, a terminator would've killed him the most efficient way possible, he wouldn't have picked him up and threw him, he would've just ripped his heart out of his chest or smushed his head in. shyt was just fukking stupid.
Whole movie was completely unwatchable. I never watched the Terminator movies for visuals only, so I was looking for a great story of John Connor; that shyt was one of the worst disappointments in movie history for me