I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i don't know how you missed out on terminator but you seen like every teen chick flick known to man breh

you gotta get your priorities straight :leostare:

:yeshrug: My TV & Movies tastes is versatile. I can enjoy & watch a soapy Teen Drama like "Gossip Girl" than watch a critically acclaimed cable crime drama like "The Shield" than watch a romantic sitcom like "New Girl" Than watch a cable ancient/medieval times show like "Spartacus" than end the day with a critically-acclaimed indie flick.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: My TV & Movies tastes is versatile. I can enjoy & watch a soapy Teen Drama like "Gossip Girl" than watch a critically acclaimed cable crime drama like "The Shield" than watch a romantic sitcom like "New Girl" Than watch a cable ancient/medieval times show like "Spartacus" than end the day with a critically-acclaimed indie flick.
how was t1 and 2??

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
T2 was a good Movie. I ain't sure about this classic that everyone labels it. I might've like T1 more.

:yeshrug: Maybe it doesn't seem like a classic to me because I seen too many Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer films over the years.

some of it probably has to do with you seeing arnold being the good/bad guy in reverse.

t2 doesn't even address arnold being the good guy until the mall scene.

also, watching it back then.. the cg was incredible for its time.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yes but how have you not seen the terminator flicks until recently? All that is well and good but how are you a living breathing male organism living on this planet over the age of 25 (I'm assuming) and not seen these movies until recently??

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Never understood the hate for T3.... It was a solid action flick...guess they should have just apologized for making a sequel to the greatest action movie ever? Anyways, only one lacking imo was Salvation...even loved the show for what it was

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:russ: well why breh?
I watched T3 last night its all over the place and the casting was bad IMO , salvation was well executed and actually put us in the war and on top of that I like how they explained the time travel stuff :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!