I'm FINALLY finna watch the "Terminator" movies for the 1st time EVER starting tonight!!!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Visuals were good but the way the terminators behaved were completely illogical. The fight scene between Connor and the terminator at the end, the terminator PICKS HIM UP and THROWS HIM across the room allowing him to get to a weapon, a terminator would've killed him the most efficient way possible, he wouldn't have picked him up and threw him, he would've just ripped his heart out of his chest or smushed his head in. shyt was just fukking stupid.
Classic cliche writing.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whole movie was completely unwatchable. I never watched the Terminator movies for visuals only, so I was looking for a great story of John Connor; that shyt was one of the worst disappointments in movie history for me
it could've been good and they fukked it up. I don't think its a deplorable movie, but its very mediocre. I did enjoy the visuals, but thats about it. The problem was the story was really about sam worthington's character, but either Bale or the studio wanted Bale in more of the movie, so they rewrote it and it didn't really work. But for some reason the illogical hand-to-hand fighting tactics of the terminator really annoyed the shyt out of me. It's a terminator not a god damn wrestler.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: I'm finna watch T2 later tonight. I know there's like 3+ versions of the movie. Which version is the recommended version? I know it's not the theatrical version.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm in complete shock that someone only a few years younger than me has never seen T2

it's inexcusable

@satam55 should be forced to give all his ultraviolet codes to the coli for this crime he has committed :ufdup:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
T3 was solid as fuk idk wat ol dude talking bout....i've only seen salvation once (in theater) and i thought it was straight when i walked out, dont know how i'd feel about it just on my tv tho...prolly the same way i feel about avatar now :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
T3 was solid as fuk idk wat ol dude talking bout....i've only seen salvation once (in theater) and i thought it was straight when i walked out, dont know how i'd feel about it just on my tv tho...prolly the same way i feel about avatar now :beli:

avatar hurt my eyes with all them 3d colors.... :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Terminator2poster.jpg

:blessed: About to watch this Classic for the first time EVER in a few minutes!!!!!!!! I've decided to watch the Director's Cut.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i don't know how you missed out on terminator but you seen like every teen chick flick known to man breh

you gotta get your priorities straight :leostare: