1000005916.jpg

Edit: @987654321 ya gotta add RJ Barret to the CDN L's List

Last edited:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
It's wild that Kendrick still hasn't said a word lmao. I haven't even seen a recent pic of him.
:dead: :wow:
:dead:I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago.

Aubrey: "I heard you talking shyt, come outside and fight me bro.

Kenny: *goes outside beats the shyt out of Aubrey in front of his homeboy and girl. Goes back inside to continue playing 2k.*

Superstar
Daps
RJ Barrett
Andrew Wiggins
Drake
Rick Moranis
Lu Dort
Tristan Thompson
Dillon Brooks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Illegal Indian charter plane immigrants

Jamal Murray

Update ver. 1.1: due to the Denver Nuggets’ recent struggles notable Canadian, Jamal Murray, has been added to thecoli’s own “Canadi-L pack watch” list

Update ver. 1.2: Due to todays heartbreaking, gut wrenching, 1-point loss to the Dallas Mavericks, Shai L-Geous-Alexander has been successfully crossed off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch (Can-nay-Dee-El) list.

Jamal Murray is now officially carrying the whole Canada on his back and the whole world is watching…Godspeed Jamal.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Van Lathan better pack it in. Lady went viral online today bc she said van wouldn't cover the diddy abuse stories bc he said "oh that's my friend" :mjpls:

I read his rebuttal. Seems like he’s going to be fine. His reasoning for turning down the interview wasn’t because he was friends with Diddy it was because he couldn’t interview her on a platform owned my TMZ that would open them up to lawsuits because at the time there was no proof.

This is regarding the Asian lady who was an ex of Diddy’s who came forward a few years ago saying Diddy beat her.

Obviously its all true and we have proof now but before that video dropped 24 hours ago it was all he said-she said.

Superstar
Daps
RJ Barrett
Andrew Wiggins
Drake
Rick Moranis
*2020 but that shyt still sore
Lu Dort
Tristan Thompson
Dillon Brooks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Jamal Murray

Nickel Alexander-Walker

Update ver. 1.1: due to the Denver Nuggets’ recent struggles notable Canadian, Jamal Murray, has been added to thecoli’s own “Canadi-L pack watch” list

Update ver. 1.2: Due to todays heartbreaking, gut wrenching, 1-point loss to the Dallas Mavericks, Shai L-Geous-Alexander has been successfully crossed off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch (Can-nay-Dee-El) list.

Jamal Murray is now officially carrying the whole Canada on his back and the whole world is watching…Godspeed Jamal.

:mjcry:
Update ver. 1.3: It is with a heavy heart that I now have to cross JamaL Murray off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch list. He fought for Canada’s pride most faithfully, so much that we loved him here in America. To our Maple brehdren we offer a heavily armed shoulder, should you need emotional, support in these trying times. The Weeknd now solemnly carries your burdens forward. Stand strong knowing he takes no L’s and is beloved worldwide.

Update ver. 1.4: Thanks to @PHamm for the update. NickeL Alexander-Walker has bravely stepped into life’s great arena as a champion for Canada’s harrowing battle for its pride. Canada’s final remaining darling will meet the challenge of destiny on NBA stage this week, facing the Dallas Mavericks for his country’s soul.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
RJ Barrett
Andrew Wiggins
Drake
Rick Moranis
Lu Dort
Tristan Thompson
Dillon Brooks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Jamal Murray

Edit: due to the Denver Nuggets’ recent struggles notable Canadian, Jamal Murray, has been added to thecoli’s own “Canadi-L pack watch” list

why is rick moranis on this list?