“I’m not gonna lie, this shyt was some, some good exercise” - Drake

Braman

Superstar
Daps
lmfao im convinced kendrick stans aren't actual kendrick fans. just drake haters.

no other fanbase is this obsessed with drake

yall make me look chill:mjlol:

This is gay.

Only white boys be on that ‘lol yea you dislocated my jaw but I won bc I made you mad’.

Drake is getting oochie mollywapped all up n down the continental US and beyond and your dumbass is flattered at the attention.

Superstar
Daps
RJ Barrett
Andrew Wiggins
Drake
Rick Moranis
*2020 but that shyt still sore
Lu Dort
Tristan Thompson
Dillon Brooks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Illegal Indian charter plane immigrants
Jamal Murray

Nickel Alexander-Walker

Update ver. 1.1: due to the Denver Nuggets’ recent struggles notable Canadian, Jamal Murray, has been added to thecoli’s own “Canadi-L pack watch” list

Update ver. 1.2: Due to todays heartbreaking, gut wrenching, 1-point loss to the Dallas Mavericks, Shai L-Geous-Alexander has been successfully crossed off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch (Can-nay-Dee-El) list.

Jamal Murray is now officially carrying the whole Canada on his back and the whole world is watching…Godspeed Jamal.

:mjcry:
Update ver. 1.3: It is with a heavy heart that I now have to cross JamaL Murray off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch list. He fought for Canada’s pride most faithfully, so much that we loved him here in America. To our Maple brehdren we offer a heavily armed shoulder, should you need emotional, support in these trying times. The Weeknd now solemnly carries your burdens forward. Stand strong knowing he takes no L’s and is beloved worldwide.

Update ver. 1.4: Thanks to @PHamm for the update. NickeL Alexander-Walker has bravely stepped into life’s great arena as a champion for Canada’s harrowing battle for its pride. Canada’s final remaining darling will meet the challenge of destiny on NBA stage this week, facing the Dallas Mavericks for his country’s soul.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This is gay.

Only white boys be on that ‘lol yea you dislocated my jaw but I won bc I made you mad’.

Drake is getting oochie mollywapped all up n down the continental US and beyond and your dumbass is flattered at the attention.
low quality post. i dont live in the US, i dont give a single shyt what happens there :wow:

yall made drake the biggest rapper ever in your country though lol

very low quality post

Daps
I read his rebuttal. Seems like he’s going to be fine. His reasoning for turning down the interview wasn’t because he was friends with Diddy it was because he couldn’t interview her on a platform owned my TMZ that would open them up to lawsuits because at the time there was no proof.

This is regarding the Asian lady who was an ex of Diddy’s who came forward a few years ago saying Diddy beat her.

Obviously its all true and we have proof now but before that video dropped 24 hours ago it was all he said-she said.

This makes no sense. Things are reported in the news ALL THE TIME when there is no proof. And guess what? The news outlets simply say "alleged" in front of it, and make clear that they correctly source where the info is coming from. I'll give you an example. We have no proof that Russell Simmons abused anybody, yet it still got reported on.

Yall have to stop trying to make stuff that makes no sense seem okay.

Ole girl was right. Van didn't want to report bad things on his friend and he's putting up that weak excuse to play on people's ignorance about how media works.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This makes no sense. Things are reported in the news ALL THE TIME when there is no proof. And guess what? The news outlets simply say "alleged" in front of it, and make clear that they correctly source where the info is coming from. I'll give you an example. We have no proof that Russell Simmons abused anybody, yet it still got reported on.

Yall have to stop trying to make stuff that makes no sense seem okay.

Ole girl was right. Van didn't want to report bad things on his friend and he's putting up that weak excuse to play on people's ignorance about how media works.
Actually any news outlet worth it's salt didn't just used to do shyt like that. That was the work of the tabliods. Legitimate news outlets used to do some fact checking before running stories and interviews. shyt used to slip thru the cracks but it was way better than it is now. Now anybody can just come forward and claim something and people just run that shyt with zero research involved. US media is one big ass tabloid right now. Zero integrity.

Daps
Actually any news outlet worth it's salt didn't just used to do shyt like that. That was the work of the tabliods. Legitimate news outlets used to do some fact checking before running stories and interviews. shyt used to slip thru the cracks but it was way better than it is now. Now anybody can just come forward and claim something and people just run that shyt with zero research involved. US media is one big ass tabloid right now. Zero integrity.

True but it's been like that for the past 10 to 15 years. The Diddy allegations were made within that window. Van Lathan could have made something happen with that story if he wanted to.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
True but it's been like that for the past 10 to 15 years. The Diddy allegations were made within that window. Van Lathan could have made something happen with that story if he wanted to.
It's not that he couldn't run it. He just associated it with tabloid shyt cause she didn't provide any proof of anything.

Daps
It's not that he couldn't run it. He just associated it with tabloid shyt cause she didn't provide any proof of anything.

TMZ is a tabloid. They do tabloid type news all the time and they always run allegations with no proof. It happened all throughout the metoo movement.