I’m officially #catset

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Was with the family over the weekend, and some cats have been setting up shop in their jungle of a backyard for months now. Anyway, one mommy cat packed up her litter and left one behind. My aunt said that was maybe 2 weeks ago. So I took home a 4 week old kitten. This shyt is just like having a kid bottle feeding her every four. She’s getting weened off that shyt. She’s still way too young to be taken from her mom, but had no choice in this situation. Made a nice sized pen for her because I don’t want her roaming around shytting and pissing everywhere. Got an appointment with the vet to make sure she’s ok and to get her various shots. Hope she’s fine because mom cats don’t abandon for no reason.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I got a similar story :wow:

I might have shared it already but oh well.

I was chilling outside one morning and I heard something, as I get closer to the street I seen a little cat in the gutter:mjcry:. Cat was a little bit bigger then my hand, it was wet but didn’t think much about it. I took it in the yard and put it down and quickly realized his back legs didn’t work. It would use its front legs to drag itself:mjcry:.

There is a local vet like down the street, I go in and tell them I found the cat and if they can tell me what’s going on, if anything is fractured. The front desk chick goes back and talks to the vet and he agrees to see the cat, he just does a visual and feels on both legs and says he doesn’t feel anything wrong. He instructs me to have her crawl on carpet for a few days and see if her back legs respond. He didn’t even charge me.:wow:

I did just that and in a week she’s walking :blessed:

Got her shots the next following weeks and got her fixed.

Trip out though, so right after I bring her back from the vet I find out by my friend across the street that a stray cat had babies and a German Shepard next door got to them by going under a fence and he killed them. Once I remembered how the cat was wet I knew immediately that it was slobber and not water, it had that consistency of slobber. Somehow that cat got away and dragged itself across the street to my house.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
tenor.gif

:salute:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Congrats on coming to the real side breh
full

Ive rescued a few feral kittens. It can be a little exhausting having to hand feed it now but stay on it. Its important that they get fed every 4-6 hours. Theres kitten formula at the store. Try petsmart.

Its pretty easy to potty train them. Start off with a small tray with litter. Something they can easily climb in to. Most of the kittens ive had didnt need to be told. Its something in their dna that tells them to shyt on the litter :wow:

Once you get her weened and potty trained youll be able to enjoy it much more. :salute:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I got a similar story :wow:

I might have shared it already but oh well.

I was chilling outside one morning and I heard something, as I get closer to the street I seen a little cat in the gutter:mjcry:. Cat was a little bit bigger then my hand, it was wet but didn’t think much about it. I took it in the yard and put it down and quickly realized his back legs didn’t work. It would use its front legs to drag itself:mjcry:.

There is a local vet like down the street, I go in and tell them I found the cat and if they can tell me what’s going on, if anything is fractured. The front desk chick goes back and talks to the vet and he agrees to see the cat, he just does a visual and feels on both legs and says he doesn’t feel anything wrong. He instructs me to have her crawl on carpet for a few days and see if her back legs respond. He didn’t even charge me.:wow:

I did just that and in a week she’s walking :blessed:

Got her shots the next following weeks and got her fixed.

Trip out though, so right after I bring her back from the vet I find out by my friend across the street that a stray cat had babies and a German Shepard next door got to them by going under a fence and he killed them. Once I remembered how the cat was wet I knew immediately that it was slobber and not water, it had that consistency of slobber. Somehow that cat got away and dragged itself across the street to my house.
Wow

That nikka is a survivor