I’m officially #catset

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I got a similar story :wow:

I might have shared it already but oh well.

I was chilling outside one morning and I heard something, as I get closer to the street I seen a little cat in the gutter:mjcry:. Cat was a little bit bigger then my hand, it was wet but didn’t think much about it. I took it in the yard and put it down and quickly realized his back legs didn’t work. It would use its front legs to drag itself:mjcry:.

There is a local vet like down the street, I go in and tell them I found the cat and if they can tell me what’s going on, if anything is fractured. The front desk chick goes back and talks to the vet and he agrees to see the cat, he just does a visual and feels on both legs and says he doesn’t feel anything wrong. He instructs me to have her crawl on carpet for a few days and see if her back legs respond. He didn’t even charge me.:wow:

I did just that and in a week she’s walking :blessed:

Got her shots the next following weeks and got her fixed.

Trip out though, so right after I bring her back from the vet I find out by my friend across the street that a stray cat had babies and a German Shepard next door got to them by going under a fence and he killed them. Once I remembered how the cat was wet I knew immediately that it was slobber and not water, it had that consistency of slobber. Somehow that cat got away and dragged itself across the street to my house.
Don't worry, that bytch has it coming

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
God damn German Shepherd attacking baby kittens just like they attack human babies.
Give him a piece of chicken from his uncle Guru :mjcry:

Don't worry, that bytch has it coming

That dog is still across the street, I just seen it today.

They have a fence in the front yard so they keep it up front, it’s constantly rushing the fence barking scaring little kids when they walking home from school.:hhh:

I can’t stand that dog, as soon as I see him get loose in the streets I’m calling the authorities.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Was with the family over the weekend, and some cats have been setting up shop in their jungle of a backyard for months now. Anyway, one mommy cat packed up her litter and left one behind. My aunt said that was maybe 2 weeks ago. So I took home a 4 week old kitten. This shyt is just like having a kid bottle feeding her every four. She’s getting weened off that shyt. She’s still way too young to be taken from her mom, but had no choice in this situation. Made a nice sized pen for her because I don’t want her roaming around shytting and pissing everywhere. Got an appointment with the vet to make sure she’s ok and to get her various shots. Hope she’s fine because mom cats don’t abandon for no reason.

Repped :wow:

Welcome to Frehset
RS7mmUL.png

Daps
One of the outside cats had babies months ago. I thought it was just one kitten. Then, one day she walked near my wall, which has a small space that leads to the yard behind mine. She called, and 4 additional kittens came out.

:to:

At first, I was feeding them. Then I realized I don’t need 5 extra cats roaming around, so I stopped. I didn’t feel bad, because my neighbor always leaves food out for all the cats.

BUT, I went outside this morning, and 2 of them were sleeping on top of my pergola cover.

:beli:

They better not pee, or scratch it!

:ufdup:

And those babies are the super wild ones that scatter, and act crazy when people are around. The mother is really calm and friendly. I suspect I know who the father is. I named him John.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Deadliest animals worldwide by annual number of human deaths as of 2022*
Characteristic Annual number of human deaths

Snakes 100,000
Dogs 30,000
Freshwater snails 20,000
Assassin bugs 12,000

:usure:
im shocked dogs aren’t #1 and suspect they might be underreporting the number of humans killed by mutts