ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Congrats on coming to the real side breh
full

Ive rescued a few feral kittens. It can be a little exhausting having to hand feed it now but stay on it. Its important that they get fed every 4-6 hours. Theres kitten formula at the store. Try petsmart.

Its pretty easy to potty train them. Start off with a small tray with litter. Something they can easily climb in to. Most of the kittens ive had didnt need to be told. Its something in their dna that tells them to shyt on the litter :wow:

Once you get her weened and potty trained youll be able to enjoy it much more. :salute:

I'm going to craft one out of the lids of old sneaker boxes. I got her Saturday, and she was pretty weak, still crawling short distances. Now she's starting to zoom and doesn't want to be held when being fed. She'll run, explore, come whine to be fed, repeat. But even though she's getting stronger, I don't think she'll get in the small box I got her without tipping it over.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a similar story :wow:

I might have shared it already but oh well.

I was chilling outside one morning and I heard something, as I get closer to the street I seen a little cat in the gutter:mjcry:. Cat was a little bit bigger then my hand, it was wet but didn’t think much about it. I took it in the yard and put it down and quickly realized his back legs didn’t work. It would use its front legs to drag itself:mjcry:.

There is a local vet like down the street, I go in and tell them I found the cat and if they can tell me what’s going on, if anything is fractured. The front desk chick goes back and talks to the vet and he agrees to see the cat, he just does a visual and feels on both legs and says he doesn’t feel anything wrong. He instructs me to have her crawl on carpet for a few days and see if her back legs respond. He didn’t even charge me.:wow:

I did just that and in a week she’s walking :blessed:

Got her shots the next following weeks and got her fixed.

Trip out though, so right after I bring her back from the vet I find out by my friend across the street that a stray cat had babies and a German Shepard next door got to them by going under a fence and he killed them. Once I remembered how the cat was wet I knew immediately that it was slobber and not water, it had that consistency of slobber. Somehow that cat got away and dragged itself across the street to my house.

She survived a whole lot. Survived a German Shepard, and getting lucky that no car hit her.

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's why she stays in her pen after eating and until her next feeding.
She's gonna get older and then you're gonna have to deal with hair, piss, shyt and the smell of mildew all over your house.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Was with the family over the weekend, and some cats have been setting up shop in their jungle of a backyard for months now. Anyway, one mommy cat packed up her litter and left one behind. My aunt said that was maybe 2 weeks ago. So I took home a 4 week old kitten. This shyt is just like having a kid bottle feeding her every four. She’s getting weened off that shyt. She’s still way too young to be taken from her mom, but had no choice in this situation. Made a nice sized pen for her because I don’t want her roaming around shytting and pissing everywhere. Got an appointment with the vet to make sure she’s ok and to get her various shots. Hope she’s fine because mom cats don’t abandon for no reason.
You won't regret it breh. I have had my lil fella for 3 years and he was my first cat. They are nothing like dogs though, so hope you know that lol.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And she got a pretty clean bill of health from the vet :whew::blessed:. She was amazed how healthy she is considering the conditions she was left in. My aunt being crazy with her landscaping and maintaining the condition of the property probably helped the lil kitty out. No fleas/ticks. Eyes and ears are good. Gave her the deworming shot. Also some probiotics to put in her food. But they fukked up and gave me the #dogset shyt:dahell:

I can sleep easy now. :ahh:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She survived almost being paralyzed or death by the dog shaking it and somehow made it across the street.
God damn German Shepherd attacking baby kittens just like they attack human babies.
Give him a piece of chicken from his uncle Guru :mjcry: