Im on FIRE!!! TONIGHT!!! Mr. Locario aka Mr Popo bring yo ass in here bytch nikka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U been saying some slick shyt about me over the years that I never addressed your minstrel show face having...lip disk African booty scratching ...No game having...Tariq elite show commercial interrupting...fakkit

nikka is a walking stereotype

How you u put a man on ignore that ignore you anyway. I never spoke to you dude and you put me on ignore and always take shots. I don't know u nikka. Weirdo. Bruh keep my name out ya mouth. I'm not going to keep letting u jab me. U think I'm soft nikka?

nikka a dating coach looking like Lamar Odom without the NBA contract. fukking charlatan . You think we believe yo ugly ass is a P.U.A.? Only thing you need to pick is a towel to wipe the grease of ya face nikka.

These the bytches hes pulling. I wouldn't even let that white bytch eat my ass

this cave bytch look like Gary Sinise. Nobody take u seriously. Tariq only let your dumbass on because u keep buying commercial space even tho we all fast forward that part.

Somebody tag the nikka for me. Hopefully he make appointment with a ledge tonight and jump.

im out man.

Last edited:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
In

YstA9Hv.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

U been saying some slick shyt about me over the years that I never addressed you minstrel show face having...lip disk African booty scratching ...No game having...Tariq elite show commercial interrupting...fakkit

nikka is a walking stereotype

How you u put a man on ignore that ignore you anyway. I never spoke to you dude and you put me on ignore and always take shots. I don't know u nikka. Weirdo. Bruh keep my name out ya mouth. I'm not going to keep letting u jab me. U think I'm soft nikka?

nikka a dating coach looking like Lamar Odom without the NBA contract. fukking charlatan . You think we believe yo ugly ass is a P.U.A.? Only thing you need to pick is a towel to wipe the grease of ya face nikka.

These the bytches hes pulling. I wouldn't even let that white bytch eat my ass

this cave bytch look like Gary Sinise. Nobody take u seriously. Tariq only let your dumbass on because u keep buying commercial space even tho we all fast forward that part.

Somebody tag the nikka for me. Hopefully he make appointment with a ledge tonight and jump.

im out man.

you just went full c00n congratulations.

:ufdup:

At least that man get's women you incel

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he post under baby hair. c*nt nikka better watching his mouth. I let all the slick talk go over the years. then he put me on ignore when I never even spoke to him. Oh emotional weirdo.

He need put the rag on his head and hop back on the pancake box with his mama

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint no fukking punk btw. Y'all better back up off me...Im a Buffalo nikka. don't get it twist . hell is my paradise. Im nobodies sucka

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I aint no fukking punk btw. Y'all better back up off me...Im a Buffalo nikka. don't get it twist . hell is my paradise. Im nobodies sucka
you ain't shyt p*ssy

one second you scared of nikkaz outside and the next you a tough guy. you just a bi-polar fool who needs meds... not scary just midly amusing. better get them pill before you boppin on the street looking dusty

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you ain't shyt p*ssy

one second you scared of nikkaz outside and the next you a tough guy. you just a bi-polar fool who needs meds... not scary just midly amusing. better get them pill before you boppin on the street looking dusty
blah blah blah motherfukker. take a number and wait in line. Its long

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im out man . yo locario. bad night bytch