Im on FIRE!!! TONIGHT!!! Mr. Locario aka Mr Popo bring yo ass in here bytch nikka

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
lug30zf.gif

Had no idea dude with the annoying commercials is on The Coli.

:ohhh::mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall remember when X had a c00n breakdown that got him permabanned, calling everyone ******s? Well here we are again. He's back cuz ppl vouched for him:mjgrin:
he's a clown one second he seems redeemable and then he goes super saiyan c00n but you can always tell it's bubbling under the surface how he talks like he's above black people. always wary of "them" using cac coded language like "ghetto" blacks etc.

I have no sympathy left for him and his bullshyt. someone nailed it perfectly when they said he got that millennial snowflake syndrome add that to the bi-polar rants and it's pure chaos. the only person holding him back is himself. that breh is not well whoever vouched for him need to be getting him some help.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
It's funny, I knew I remembered his face from somewhere. He was on I love New York lol.
Holy fukkin shyt you ain’t lying :dead:

Hashim “Trendz” Smith
300x300.jpg

full.jpg

The nikka done cut his hair and began a new life as Mr Locario :mjlol:

fukk was he doing trying to bag that extraterrestrial being rocking a fukked up weave aka New York? :mjlol:

But then again he was an actor looking for a come up so I can’t really knock the hustle. But sheeeit :huhldup:

@baby hair you got some splaining to do nikka :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Holy fukkin shyt you ain’t lying :dead:

Hashim “Trendz” Smith
300x300.jpg

full.jpg

The nikka done cut his hair and began a new life as Mr Locario :mjlol:

fukk was he doing trying to bag that extraterrestrial being rocking a fukked up weave aka New York? :mjlol:

But then again he was an actor looking for a come up so I can’t really knock the hustle. But sheeeit :huhldup:

@baby hair you got some splaining to do nikka :mjlol: