Im on FIRE!!! TONIGHT!!! Mr. Locario aka Mr Popo bring yo ass in here bytch nikka

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
he post under baby hair. c*nt nikka better watching his mouth. I let all the slick talk go over the years. then he put me on ignore when I never even spoke to him. Oh emotional weirdo.

He need put the rag on his head and hop back on the pancake box with his mama

Thats not him breh.
Dudes on herr be imitating him
:umad:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What Mr Locario do to you? All that nikka do is come on Tariqs ads. Let my breh cook

Wait, this nikka be pawgin

you surpirsed? ..the colorism expressed by @DrX is something that dark breh probably encounters often in real life from other black people. soon as X got mad his inner cac came out on that man.

A lot of dark brehs be pawging because they gotta deal with shadism from Black people let's be honest. Tariq himself stay calling another man crispy.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I wish that nikka did post on him cuz i legit want to know from him what is the point of being in an open marriage?!!

He tells ppl to not put women on a pedestal and i tend to agree with that but i also believe marrying a chick is the ultimate putting her on a pedestal move. So i don't see the point of him marrying one chick to let her still go out and service other dikks all so he can have other girlfriends/women. Seems like he'd just have stayed single, if he was pulling hoes like all that.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. .
I wish that nikka did post on him cuz i legit want to know from him what is the point of being in an open marriage?!!

He tells ppl to not put women on a pedestal and i tend to agree with that but i also believe marrying a chick is the ultimate putting her on a pedestal move. So i don't see the point of him marrying one chick to let her still go out and service other dikks all so he can have other girlfriends/women. Seems like he'd just have stayed single, if he was pulling hoes like all that.
I always wondered the same thing what's the point of a relationship if are dating and screwing other people. People look at me crazy when I ask this question.:martin: