I'm sorry but if you don't hit clubs or don't live in the hood, u can't tell me what's hot!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

3964582806a211e28fa722000a1fbcea_7-500x399.png

"Hey guys im living proof that
You dont have to be in the clubs or in the streets to determine whats HOT...

Im a 50 something year old banker whose been telling people like the thread starter whats HOT since the days of DMX and FOXY BROWN..matter of fact I MAKE THEM HOT....

and im still packing HEAT like an oven with YOUNG THUG...FETTY WAP...and TRAVIS SCOTT just to name a few.."

hqdefault.jpg

"Hey whussup dudes....my name is Charlie and im actually more STREET than the threadstarter....I mean just based on the fact that Ive got a roster full of trapper rappers who all are signed to my Marketing venture known as STREET EXECS.....

see what the threadstarter fails to realize is what goes on in the streets is just SMOKE N MIRRORS and my brand capilizes on it for the simple fact that MY ARTISTS like YOUNG DOLPH..2CHAINZ and others are ENTERTAINERS who love to blur the line and make guys like the threadstarter ASSUME that the streets are some unique far off realm that cant be penetrated or as @Artbarr says MANUPILATED for marketing purposes...

Which isnt true at all.....thank u ..nothing more to discuss CLOSE THREAD"

Remember this face.....as being the REAL BOSS of ur favorite trapper rapper

hqdefault.jpg

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
The real streets dont matter in hip hop no more. :manny:

All the hottest rappers are internet made or got poppin on youtube

The internet the streets the radio the club all play the same music

Your opinion is stupid.:francis: