I'm Subbing Right Now...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for all black people but South Florida!!!! Black people are for a rude awakening. No aspirations for anything. Ask them what they want to be "idk". The first period was the best and more engaged. Nerdy looking brehs. It isn't entirely a black thing. A latina girl said after she graduate she just wanna get a job. That's it. Straight like that. Asked what she'll do with her money, no answer. I had dreams when I was school. This lack of motivation and direction starts at home. A bunch of people who give zero fuxks. Smh.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I'm subbing and it's depressing so I see why it's a revolving door. Your heart and patience can take but so much.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm subbing and it's depressing so I see why it's a revolving door. Your heart and patience can take but so much.

Just called my county's board of education this morning seeking a sub position. How difficult, if at all, was it for you to secure the opportunity?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It isn't a black thing, the black community does have its problems but what you described is a youth thing. A majority of youths don't know what the fukk they want to do after college despite having a degree in a field. The ones that do at a very young age are the ones that will get somewhere, which is why you should nurture and encourage your kids from the get go. If your kid shows an interest in music buy him or her a musical set. If they show an interest in science buy them science books and make sure you feed their interest.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
How old are they?
These are teens no younger than 16. It goes up to 21. An alternative school. They're not bad from what I see. Just BS'ers. It's worse because these kids can't even be criminals. They're just going to exist.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Just called my county's board of education this morning seeking a sub position. How difficult, if at all, was it for you to secure the opportunity?
Easy long as you have no record. They don't have enough some places.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
It isn't a black thing, the black community does have its problems but what you described is a youth thing. A majority of youths don't know what the fukk they want to do after college despite having a degree in a field. The ones that do at a very young age are the ones that will get somewhere, which is why you should nurture and encourage your kids from the get go. If your kid shows an interest in music buy him or her a musical set. If they show an interest in science buy them science books and make sure you feed their interest.
Maybe but it's awful circle because poverty prohibits rational parents from investing in their children's interest. Some parents have money and be like f it.