I'm the greatest visual artist of my generation. "Sick Society" & "Wicked World" ...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and will prove it with These are my 2 new art exhibitions. It'll be B&W. Lots of sampling images, chopping and adding other elements like brushes, textures. I want these to be dark, philosophical buy fly. Its more about keeping it fly this time of around and going all out instead of trying to to get the message across. I don't care if motherfukkers understand. I make art for me now. Now I can experiment now that I don't need to make $ of this shyt.

No artist is creating the fire I'm creating. These crackers boxed me out. Locked the doors, kicked the ladder down and destroyed the key but they don't know I'm the type of nikka that's going to come around the back with a ski mask, pick the lock...guns blazing.

What other artist is taking risk? experimenting? talking about the pain they feel?

I'm the best at what I do and these fakkit nikkas, fakkit fakkits and fakkit crackers thought they could boxed a man like me out and worked during the soft Obama era. But the days of spectrum piercing and Afro punk hippy nikkas is over.

The people want that hard shyt. That sick shyt. dark shyt. They want that spiritual shyt. Like only I can delivery. Once I get this CDL and get a pocket full of $$$$$ wait til I get on the scene and they see a heterosexual unapologetic nikka that'll knocked their fukking teeth out that don't need them or their bullshyt resources they hoard.

I'ma rule the art world like Genghis khan. These cuck motherfukkers gonna bow down and they like it deep down anyway. I'ma make these motherfukkers feel all the pain. They thought I was gonna die. They left me out to die and I'm back from the dead like Friday the 13th. I came to compete fukk "networking" give me the crown or I'll cut your head off and take it.

fakkits like these clowns like this nikka

Jon Moody (@thejonmoody) • Instagram photos and videos

this motherfukker is an artist? :mjlol: come on man. All the shyt happening and this is all u can talk about? nikka is a IG thot

Lets not talk about the black p*ssy panders

Tim Okamura (@timokamura) • Instagram photos and videos
Brian Kirhagis (@bktheartist) • Instagram photos and videos

These crackers scoring black p*ssy and their money....

I'm telling our story. Black men from nothing story. The forgotten, the deprived. the black men trapped screaming to become freed. I'm artist.If you're soul ain't crying then u ain't no fukking artist.

Im a fukking GENIUS!!!

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch
take a number and wait in line u fukking peon.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@DrX

:laff:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You a clout chasing ass nikka who’s on the outside looking into the art world.