I'm the greatest visual artist of my generation. "Sick Society" & "Wicked World" ...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Put some art up.
Why don't you try to link up with Buffalo rappers and do some covers?
Do you even interact with the Buff as a whole?
My nikka Mike Pratt had me on the east side upstairs at black owned clothing stores talking to the owners, riding around the town seeing brehs do GOOD BUSINESS and get money.
My Rochester nikka bought a crib off Bissell and has a cell phone store in Cheektowaga where the cacs give their money up for electronics repairs because they're lazy.
You can't link up with ANYBODY?

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch

Tell us how you really feel
:picard:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay after viewing some of your best, dr. X, I think I figured you out.

You like many millenials suffer from special snowflake syndrome. in other words, you think that you're special because your parents or your teachers done coddled you to the point where you have this idea that the world has to shower you with praise, credit, attention just for existing. You are more than likely to start bugging out the moment you go out there and have to deal with life. You think you are entitled to things that you were never entitled to begin with. Get ignored or overlooked by a certain somebody out there and you flip out. Your ego is larger than life.

You basically are dissing those people that you posted because you feel they are getting what you think you deserve. You want what you think they have or in your mind, close to obtain. Them and you are basically have the same issue, its that you go about it a different way than they do. They do it on the social media platforms, you do it on this Web forum.

I understand and empathize with you but you like the same people you posted. Need to be humble and most importantly, get over yourselves. It's a toxic mindstate. You won't go anywhere with that line of thinking.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Why do the mods allow this piece of fukking trash to post? It’s probably the that fukkboy mod @Diasporan Royalty , one the biggest piece of shyt self important scum the coli allowed to be a mod on here. @Brooklynzson how you allow trash like this to post and mods to let him?? Disgusting.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why do the mods allow this piece of fukking trash to post? It’s probably the that fukkboy mod @Diasporan Royalty , one the biggest piece of shyt self important scum the coli allowed to be a mod on here. @Brooklynzson how you allow trash like this to post and mods to let him?? Disgusting.

Are you mad or something? I'm not even mod of this section dumbass. Also you shouldn't even be talking as many claim you're using another allias.

Daps

Because the mods gave y'all an option to block posters whose post you don't want to see
:yeshrug:

Daps
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch

Damn

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I negged one of your accounts because it negged me and then this account out of nowhere negged me upset. lol. So yeah you're a lame.
You are quite stupid. I’m only using one account. Mods and I mean real mods not a useless piece shyt like yourself can prove I have been using more than 1 account in the last 3 years , please IP ban me forever.