I'm the greatest visual artist of my generation. "Sick Society" & "Wicked World" ...

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Okay after viewing some of your best, dr. X, I think I figured you out.

You like many millenials suffer from special snowflake syndrome. in other words, you think that you're special because your parents or your teachers done coddled you to the point where you have this idea that the world has to shower you with praise, credit, attention just for existing. You are more than likely to start bugging out the moment you go out there and have to deal with life. You think you are entitled to things that you were never entitled to begin with. Get ignored or overlooked by a certain somebody out there and you flip out. Your ego is larger than life.

You basically are dissing those people that you posted because you feel they are getting what you think you deserve. You want what you think they have or in your mind, close to obtain. Them and you are basically have the same issue, its that you go about it a different way than they do. They do it on the social media platforms, you do it on this Web forum.

I understand and empathize with you but you like the same people you posted. Need to be humble and most importantly, get over yourselves. It's a toxic mindstate. You won't go anywhere with that line of thinking.
You're almost as stupid as @DrX going on this "entitled millennial" bullshyt.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@DrX may very well be a van Gogh like artistic genius as his madness is always on full display. Issue is no one will care till he dies. Which sucks.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I dont understand what you're saying. Explain.
People have been bytching about entitled millenials for a decade, it's played out and the facts of the matter are - the older generation fukked this country, republicans in particular, not the youth.

Baby Boomers are entitled as anyone, and project that onto the younger generation. That's why there's a 60 year old man in the white house who's never held any political office, he just felt entitled to being the president.

Especially since this guy (apparently) is like 30, I don't even think he qualifies as a millennial. He's not an entitled "snowflake" (why the fukk are you using alt-right terminology). The other day he admitted to struggling with inner demons and mental health. You're just spewing some cliche, right-wing propaganda.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have been bytching about entitled millenials for a decade, it's played out and the facts of the matter are - the older generation fukked this country, republicans in particular, not the youth.

Baby Boomers are entitled as anyone, and project that onto the younger generation. That's why there's a 60 year old man in the white house who's never held any political office, he just felt entitled to being the president.

How old are you?

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch
full

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Infrared
@DrX
You are human trash in the flesh and a weak excuse for a man that is why you repel p*ssy. Your art is garbage. Yesterday it was a hobby but today you are a genius... NAH

Since you feel you can call people lip disk african booty scratchers and minstrel show faces because they are dark skin you deserve all this here. I can't feel sorry for you anymore. You just a narcissistic helpless imbecile who is self-unaware. Your art couldn't cut it no cac held you back... Just the cold hard facts. eat a dikk. You gonna live out your own prophecy and sell your booty to the highest bidder because you have nothing else to offer. Enjoy life being a bottom bytch

Duppy Freestyle
take a number and wait in line u fukking peon.

The Life of Adidon :dead:
that's what you tell them cacs when you open up ya rear hatch fakkit

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
I like some of his art. Not reading all that shyt in the op.