Im tryna run 5 miles a day

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You start off slowly. Start by walking, then jogging, then running; you'll be up to five miles in no time as long as you stick with it.

This is assuming that you already don't exercise.

And another thing... how the hell you plan on getting a basketball scholarship when you don't even have enough stamina to run a lap?

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro I do 3 miles a day, and that shyt is a challenge , but i do hills and shyt too.

better get some good shoes and just start by walking and running. each day go a little further from where you last stopped to walk .

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You start off slowly. Start by walking, then jogging, then running; you'll be up to five miles in no time as long as you stick with it.

This is assuming that you already don't exercise.

And another thing... how the hell you plan on getting a basketball scholarship when you don't even have enough stamina to run a lap?

Im just trying to be a walk on.

Plus fam i used to play sports but i just got lazy af when i got kicced outta HS :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
focus moreso on stride than time

spend your time increasing your stride then walk for a moment than back to working on stride

the trot will never improve your running ability, but having a strong stride will pay off much bigger over time(youll get more out of your run too)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:usure:

My cousin got recruited D1 and i was only a notch below him when i was 14.
I play against college players all the time at the court they are more athletic but I have more natural talent and a higher basketball IQ and better defense so i can pretty much stop any basketball player(d1 level and under) at will

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

I play against college players all the time at the court they are more athletic but I have more natural talent and a higher basketball IQ and better defense so i can pretty much stop any basketball player(d1 level and under) at will

The logic :mindblown:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: