Im tryna run 5 miles a day

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If you're tryna hoop, you don't wanna run all those miles. That's more slow twitch and you'll lose explosiveness, but become better at running at a slow pace. You should do sprints on a track, or from baseline to baseline on the court to up your cardio. With all that slow jogging, your explosiveness will plummit.

Sprints
jump rope
run stairs
burpees
etc.>>>>>>slow jogging for 5 miles.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah, skillwise and talent wise im better than alot of D1 players already, i jus need to get my stamina up

Right here is when the thread got derailed
X1npD.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
:dead: at his logic. nikka youre a stick and not currently enrolled in highschool if you dont have offers youre not going anywhere buddy

Fags are always delusional :smh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:dead: at his logic. nikka youre a stick and not currently enrolled in highschool if you dont have offers youre not going anywhere buddy

Fags are always delusional :smh:
Breh, alot of NBA players are skinny. Plus im not even skinny jus my arms, i got the legs of a greek god :noah: my vert is 42 inches.

Plus i done held NBA(bench players) to 0 points in picc up games and scored on D1 college players at will. I'll be starting for D1 next season

killacal

Banned
Daps
Breh, alot of NBA players are skinny. Plus im not even skinny jus my arms, i got the legs of a greek god :noah: my vert is 42 inches.

Plus i done held NBA(bench players) to 0 points in picc up games and scored on D1 college players at will. I'll be starting for D1 next season

:childplease:You still talkin about the bullshyt of you shutting down shannon brown? Im not gonna even go there but regardless of what you're capable of if youre not in school youre not going anywhere.

42':rudy: Post a video:childplease:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:childplease:You still talkin about the bullshyt of you shutting down shannon brown? Im not gonna even go there but regardless of what you're capable of if youre not in school youre not going anywhere.

42':rudy: Post a video:childplease:

Ite ima get a new smartphone and ima upload a video of me grabbin jolly ranchers from the top of the baccboard.

And im in college im the youngest freshman at my scoo :lawd:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Ite ima get a new smartphone and ima upload a video of me grabbin jolly ranchers from the top of the baccboard.

And im in college im the youngest freshman at my scoo :lawd:

:leostare:Why would I be shocked a homo lives in an alternate reality? :pacspit:

killacal

Banned
Daps
you better watch how u talk to me nikka. unlike you im not a white boy who jus talks shyt online :usure:

Yeah you a high yella fakkit whose most likely been molested by one of his fresh outta jail uncles who baby sitted so ya moms can search for some dikk at the club :heh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah you a high yella fakkit whose most likely been molested by one of his fresh outta jail uncles who baby sitted so ya moms can search for some dikk at the club :heh:
Oh ok i see what it is, you're jealous of me cuz im light skinned. carry on

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You are a homosexual what is there to be jealous of? :merchant:

IDK breh, kinda weird that you call somoene gay but ur following them to threads and quoting them non stop. Do you follow gay ppl around in real life and try to talk to them i kno i dont :merchant:

killacal

Banned
Daps
IDK breh, kinda weird that you call somoene gay but ur following them to threads and quoting them non stop. Do you follow gay ppl around in real life and try to talk to them i kno i dont :merchant:

Fakkit tactic 101 :umad: