IMO black people need to get mentally prepared for this upcoming hell were about to witness

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Im sorry I gotta make these threads but unfortunately I cant help it. Yeah I try to think about other shyt and tell myself to stop thinking about "serious" shyt but I cant. I try to fit in and just "enjoy my life" but i cant. I can see this impending doom.

A few years ago it was still kinda cute but now its more evident and in your faces than ever. Its to the point we cant run or hide from these conversations anymore. Its staring us in the eyes. There's a storm brewing

Anyway, Were about to see the total collapse of american society and black people like usual are going to be the first ones up for the test.

Right now were facing a juggernaut of problems. Its like Nazi Germany before they decided to finally gather up the Jews. Were in a position of total vulnerability and were at the mercy of our historical oppressor. I'm afraid economics cant save us. We got WAY bigger problems outside of wealth

I don't know...But were going to have to stay strong because alot of people are going to see everything they ever loved or believed in get destroyed right before their eyes...and you're going to have to come back to the lord

Remember how we used to mock the Hebrew Israelites years ago, well it turns out maybe they got the last laugh because their words are coming to life more and more. I think I people need to believe in the lord because darkness is on the horizon.

We can already see the confusion and pre breakdown. Many of our people are confused and demoralized...i cant blame them. This world is totally unnatural and chaotic

But we gotta stay strong because this a test. A war. A test of will and endurance. This is a spiritual war, people think that what they see is real but its an illusion. angels and demons are behind the scenes in the air, in the concrete, inside the buildings.....we just cant see them

Only way to stand tall is to have that spiritual force. I think black people gotta come home, back to the most high. Because those who refuse to are going to parish and were witnessing it. U cant survive following the rules of dominant society. God already gave us a guide to follow

I know I sound crazy to most but it makes more sense than ever to me. Come back to the lord and walk right because going left will ultimately lead u right into the mouth of the beast.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wouldn't be here if your ancestors didn't survive the history fam. Survival is in your genes. Now if your mind is not there, then let's hope it's agreeing with keeping you alive and not making you see shyt where you're jumping off a building because you believe you can fly or an angel will catch you or something like what you said.

And as jeru said, "looking to the sky for your savior, he won't save ya, he didn't save your forefathers".

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think growing up up in Buffalo Ny showed me things that most people dont get to see. They literally left these people out here to die. Now with gentrification they're kicking them out into the sticks destitute. All they got is cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, fast food and death.

How can the mind grow when thats all u got and no economic chance of escape?
gentrification is a death sentence. a clever way for mass genocide under the guise of capitalism.

I dont think black people really understand whats happening to us. Were being exterminated as we speak. low wage employment, falling schools, mass incarceration, drugs, alcohol, aids always been a problem

gentrification is the big bang. trust me it might seem innocent now but wait 30 years from now. It wont be so cute anymore. Ppl in major cities dont get to see how people in small cities live. So I got the chance to see how black people live when they get pushed out. Its totally destitution.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think about what i said about walking the rigthoues path. Me and many other people tried to follow the white mans rules only to end up dead, permanently scarred or tramized for life....thats a gem for those wise enough to take it

Im a fool admittily and deserve everything I got for never following the lords guide and trying to be aggrogant and doing it my way.....dont be like me or many others because it works...youll never win.....his way is the only way...trust me

on a lighter note....enjoy the fireworks :smile: hopefully I dont sour nobodies day....then again i am just crazy ol drx

logging off....peace to yall

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
nikka the world has actually gotten better. Do you realize a couple years ago we would've all been shackled up in some cacs house or field working and hung from a tree in the middle of the road for disobeying? Stop letting the media give you this fukked up vision of the world. Yes things are fukked up, but they're A LOT better now than ever.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
At this point, I'm just trying to do me. Even though I'm doing temp jobs it's still being almost on my feet. Trying to get back in school, so I can get my degree. I plan to travel soon after that. I've become a better person and I've felt like I have matured mentally.

TBH, Black folk have been in hell since they came to the Americas.