IMO black people need to get mentally prepared for this upcoming hell were about to witness

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Do you nikkas ever stop being self-defeatists?:gucci:

The new warfare is economic. Blacks should focus on getting our money up and owning our manufacturing and distribution plus real estate so we don't get swept out into the middle of nowhere and die. The two genders also need to make amends because the black community won't survive without a good moral base, self-love and the black family

A race war nowadays would make no sense, it would literally be pawns fighting pawns. But then again, the alt-right doesn't run on logic so they might really attempt some genocidal shyt. However, black people are natural survivors and they've attempted to ethnically cleanse us before and lost.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
since you mention the bible, I bet you know that in the bible after God took the children of Israel out Egypt... alotta of the children of Israel didn't make it to the promise land. they were destroyed by God under various circumstances, for still being attached the the slave culture in Egypt, and thought lowly of having their own land.
sounds familiar to a modern day ppl huh?
a ppl that who lack common sense, think lowly of themselves, and place other racial groups of ppl over their own. the bible says that God is in us, and that God is love. so that means we are own own Gods, and we must love ourselves, but since we out here celebrating and putting other groups of people/ Gods ahead off us, and are still attached to our slavers, and think lowly of ourselves then it's inevitable that we'll be destroyed. alotta blk will be slaughter for their ignorance, stupidity, and self hate... and honestly I believe that those blk ppl rather be slaughtered then live in blk glory. good riddance to them.
Dap + rep big homie

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
To think this stupid motherfukker shares the same color skin as me and actually thinks of himself as "black king" ...speak of adversity when our ancestors faced adversity orders of magnitude greater than what your under achieving ass could ever dream of.. all for what? So your failed ass can sit and whine all day about how fukked up the system is? You're currently living in a period where black people face the least amount of turmoil they've faced in the past 500 years, and yet you're too weak to function in this society. You can't even hold down a decent job, yet in that warped mind of yours you think you can cope with the hardships to come? better yet, prepare nikkas for it? You lack the will/hustle/drive that our ancestors used to get us to this point. You a house nikka tryna school nikkas who been in the field their whole lives.. you need sunblock just sit on the front porch hoe.

You victim types annoy the living fukk outta me. You fail to understand the difference between pity and respect.
:damn:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Yeah Im sorry I gotta make these threads but unfortunately I cant help it. Yeah I try to think about other shyt and tell myself to stop thinking about "serious" shyt but I cant. I try to fit in and just "enjoy my life" but i cant. I can see this impending doom.

A few years ago it was still kinda cute but now its more evident and in your faces than ever. Its to the point we cant run or hide from these conversations anymore. Its staring us in the eyes. There's a storm brewing

Anyway, Were about to see the total collapse of american society and black people like usual are going to be the first ones up for the test.

Right now were facing a juggernaut of problems. Its like Nazi Germany before they decided to finally gather up the Jews. Were in a position of total vulnerability and were at the mercy of our historical oppressor. I'm afraid economics cant save us. We got WAY bigger problems outside of wealth

I don't know...But were going to have to stay strong because alot of people are going to see everything they ever loved or believed in get destroyed right before their eyes...and you're going to have to come back to the lord

Remember how we used to mock the Hebrew Israelites years ago, well it turns out maybe they got the last laugh because their words are coming to life more and more. I think I people need to believe in the lord because darkness is on the horizon.

We can already see the confusion and pre breakdown. Many of our people are confused and demoralized...i cant blame them. This world is totally unnatural and chaotic

But we gotta stay strong because this a test. A war. A test of will and endurance. This is a spiritual war, people think that what they see is real but its an illusion. angels and demons are behind the scenes in the air, in the concrete, inside the buildings.....we just cant see them

Only way to stand tall is to have that spiritual force. I think black people gotta come home, back to the most high. Because those who refuse to are going to parish and were witnessing it. U cant survive following the rules of dominant society. God already gave us a guide to follow

I know I sound crazy to most but it makes more sense than ever to me. Come back to the lord and walk right because going left will ultimately lead u right into the mouth of the beast.

nikka shut yo scarey ass up

Blacks are the ultimate survivors; period.

All we do is overcome. Whatever happens, we as a people will come out stronger.

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let the trumpets blast.
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Im sorry I gotta make these threads but unfortunately I cant help it. Yeah I try to think about other shyt and tell myself to stop thinking about "serious" shyt but I cant. I try to fit in and just "enjoy my life" but i cant. I can see this impending doom.

A few years ago it was still kinda cute but now its more evident and in your faces than ever. Its to the point we cant run or hide from these conversations anymore. Its staring us in the eyes. There's a storm brewing

Anyway, Were about to see the total collapse of american society and black people like usual are going to be the first ones up for the test.

Right now were facing a juggernaut of problems. Its like Nazi Germany before they decided to finally gather up the Jews. Were in a position of total vulnerability and were at the mercy of our historical oppressor. I'm afraid economics cant save us. We got WAY bigger problems outside of wealth

I don't know...But were going to have to stay strong because alot of people are going to see everything they ever loved or believed in get destroyed right before their eyes...and you're going to have to come back to the lord

Remember how we used to mock the Hebrew Israelites years ago, well it turns out maybe they got the last laugh because their words are coming to life more and more. I think I people need to believe in the lord because darkness is on the horizon.

We can already see the confusion and pre breakdown. Many of our people are confused and demoralized...i cant blame them. This world is totally unnatural and chaotic

But we gotta stay strong because this a test. A war. A test of will and endurance. This is a spiritual war, people think that what they see is real but its an illusion. angels and demons are behind the scenes in the air, in the concrete, inside the buildings.....we just cant see them

Only way to stand tall is to have that spiritual force. I think black people gotta come home, back to the most high. Because those who refuse to are going to parish and were witnessing it. U cant survive following the rules of dominant society. God already gave us a guide to follow

I know I sound crazy to most but it makes more sense than ever to me. Come back to the lord and walk right because going left will ultimately lead u right into the mouth of the beast.

Jacob's trouble is right around the corner. Most of these people have no idea what we're in for ...

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There mfs go fear mongering again:mjlol:wasnt this shyt suppose to happen 10yrs ago:troll:20yrs ago,:troll: 50yrs ago:troll:
When obama became president mfs was preaching that cacs was going to kill obama & a race war was going to happen:troll:
Sayin cacs wasnt gone let a niiga be president :troll:

Yall nikkas need to quit it.

nikkas more comfotable in this system than ever before & cacs know it..Aint nothing bout to happen

Breh, did you know Noah in the bible , preached about the flood for 120 years before it happened??? this shyt is right around the corner, its amazing non
of our people aren't evening considering something crazy is gonna happen, when there's signs right in your face

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Breh, did you know Noah in the bible , preached about the flood for 120 years before it happened??? this shyt is right around the corner, its amazing non
of our people aren't evening considering something crazy is gonna happen, when there's signs right in your face

120yrs we won't be alive for it, neither will our kids:francis:

More importantly these signs aren't about us, if something major pops off rite now, blacks will have nothing to do wit it..

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Man Buffalo must be one shythole of a city
Sounds like...
But unless they got walls up keeping people in how can he still complain about the same environment over and over? :what:
And that's not to take some fukkin ignorant redneck "love it or leave it" attitude. I believe strongly in our personal ability to change our situation/circumstances/environment. OP has an extremely external locus of control mindset. A victim of circumstance. Is there any aspect of your life that you own and take responsibility for? I can't comprehend the feeling of being completely powerless over your own destiny, shyt is shameful cowardice, sickening.