IMO black people need to get mentally prepared for this upcoming hell were about to witness

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka the world has actually gotten better. Do you realize a couple years ago we would've all been shackled up in some cacs house or field working and hung from a tree in the middle of the road for disobeying? Stop letting the media give you this fukked up vision of the world. Yes things are fukked up, but they're A LOT better now than ever.
You're ignorant.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Was there any lies told in the bolded? I'm confused..
Black-Americans are under mental slavery now and have suffered from the actions of slavery. Also, Black-Americans or AA's are under the illusion spell which still subjugates them to White Supremacy.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Black-Americans are under mental slavery now and have suffered from the actions of slavery. Also, Black-Americans or AA's are under the illusion spell which still subjugates them to White Supremacy.

And that's worse as oppose to being physically slaved and beaten, whipped, castrated, hung and set on fire? :martin:

I can get a passport and leave the US and go to africa any time I want. I'll take the present day "slavery" over then... White people ain't ever give me so much grief and problems in my personal life. If anything, they've usually been the easiest people to deal with and are big tippers. If you've ever worked in customer service you'll know this.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
And that's worse as oppose to being physically slaved and beaten, whipped, castrated, hung and set on fire? :martin:

I can get a passport and leave the US and go to africa any time I want. I'll take the present day "slavery" over then... White people ain't ever give me so much grief and problems in my personal life. If anything, they've usually been the easiest people to deal with and are big tippers. If you've ever worked in customer service you'll know this.
I worked for Anglos and they were HORRIBLE to work with (this was retail). Anyway, you live under and illusion and they STILL say you as Black. I will admit you may have it a LITTLE easier in "SOME" European countries. However, you can NEVER rise above your people. What I mean by that is you will still be seen as Black. Look at the statistics on how much private prisons make off of Black prison labor. Like I said, you live in an illusion. In which they gave you. Read your history breh because I will F'N crush you at this. I'm not a teeny bopper.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
since you mention the bible, I bet you know that in the bible after God took the children of Israel out Egypt... alotta of the children of Israel didn't make it to the promise land. they were destroyed by God under various circumstances, for still being attached the the slave culture in Egypt, and thought lowly of having their own land.
sounds familiar to a modern day ppl huh?
a ppl that who lack common sense, think lowly of themselves, and place other racial groups of ppl over their own. the bible says that God is in us, and that God is love. so that means we are own own Gods, and we must love ourselves, but since we out here celebrating and putting other groups of people/ Gods ahead off us, and are still attached to our slavers, and think lowly of ourselves then it's inevitable that we'll be destroyed. alotta blk will be slaughter for their ignorance, stupidity, and self hate... and honestly I believe that those blk ppl rather be slaughtered then live in blk glory. good riddance to them.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I worked for Anglos and they were HORRIBLE to work with (this was retail). Anyway, you live under and illusion and they STILL say you as Black. I will admit you may have it a LITTLE easier in "SOME" European countries. However, you can NEVER rise above your people. What I mean by that is you will still be seen as Black. Look at the statistics on how much private prisons make off of Black prison labor. Like I said, you live in an illusion. In which they gave you. Read your history breh because I will F'N crush you at this. I'm not a teeny bopper.

I see why you got that woat 2016 stamp now...

You just changed the subject outta nowhere. Rise above my people? Where TF did that come from? But I'm ignorant :comeon:

You and Dr X have fun talking in circles about shyt you can't control together

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I see why you got that woat 2016 stamp now...

You just changed the subject outta nowhere. Rise above my people? Where TF did that come from? But I'm ignorant :comeon:

You and Dr X have fun talking in circles about shyt you can't control together
You should learn reading comprehension. Because it's not your strong suit. Any how, one just leads to a worse alternative in another way. Hell, it's slavery when Blacks have the WORST healthcare in the United States. Read, "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
To think this stupid motherfukker shares the same color skin as me and actually thinks of himself as "black king" ...speak of adversity when our ancestors faced adversity orders of magnitude greater than what your under achieving ass could ever dream of.. all for what? So your failed ass can sit and whine all day about how fukked up the system is? You're currently living in a period where black people face the least amount of turmoil they've faced in the past 500 years, and yet you're too weak to function in this society. You can't even hold down a decent job, yet in that warped mind of yours you think you can cope with the hardships to come? better yet, prepare nikkas for it? You lack the will/hustle/drive that our ancestors used to get us to this point. You a house nikka tryna school nikkas who been in the field their whole lives.. you need sunblock just sit on the front porch hoe.

You victim types annoy the living fukk outta me. You fail to understand the difference between pity and respect.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
since you mention the bible, I bet you know that in the bible after God took the children of Israel out Egypt... alotta of the children of Israel didn't make it to the promise land. they were destroyed by God under various circumstances, for still being attached the the slave culture in Egypt, and thought lowly of having their own land.
sounds familiar to a modern day ppl huh?
a ppl that who lack common sense, think lowly of themselves, and place other racial groups of ppl over their own. the bible says that God is in us, and that God is love. so that means we are own own Gods, and we must love ourselves, but since we out here celebrating and putting other groups of people/ Gods ahead off us, and are still attached to our slavers, and think lowly of ourselves then it's inevitable that we'll be destroyed. alotta blk will be slaughter for their ignorance, stupidity, and self hate... and honestly I believe that those blk ppl rather be slaughtered then live in blk glory. good riddance to them.

:salute:Respect for this post

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
There mfs go fear mongering again:mjlol:wasnt this shyt suppose to happen 10yrs ago:troll:20yrs ago,:troll: 50yrs ago:troll:
When obama became president mfs was preaching that cacs was going to kill obama & a race war was going to happen:troll:
Sayin cacs wasnt gone let a niiga be president :troll:

Yall nikkas need to quit it.

nikkas more comfotable in this system than ever before & cacs know it..Aint nothing bout to happen