IMO more black men would be in happy relationships if they embrace avg looking black woman

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But every nikka wanna be Superfly. They want a to run through bad bytches, push the V, get fly. Be that nikka. I want it too. But unfortunately we all cant have that so why not embrace avg looking sistas? she might be skinny or fat or have a small t*ts or a flat booty but so what.

She might make a great mother, a great companion and just somebody that make u forget the pain of the world once u go home.

These avg sistas that's homebodies are out here. Being patient, waiting for a black men and y'all nikkas chasing sluts and paying for them like suckers. Its a proven fact that model bytches are either looking for a famous nikka, a handsome nikka or a rich white guy so why even play that lottery , when u can get a normal looking chick and have a real family with her.

The black community needs young black families. Avg black woman need to get wifed up. But avg look nikkas still think that got a shot at a dime while working at TJ Maxx. Just get you a reg chick with a small gut and call it a day.

That's what I'm going to do. I'm holding out for my avg queen. Cute face and sweetheart. We can have kids and live together and travel together. That's all I need before I take my dirt nap.

Brittney Renner ain't coming breh, that bytch is bugged out anyway. All these ho's are mentally cooked. K Mitchell ass exploding is the official end of the social media thot era. Now they played out. We clown them now but we used to worship them back in 2012.

These avg sistas are out here. We need to marry with black women from black neighborhoods. U don't want one of these suburban bedwenches that are white women in black face like my cousin. I decided to cut that bytch off for that slick shyt she did. fukk her. I digress...get u a real black women, one that played duck duck goose and Mr. fox in the hood as child. Its important. these professional BW have the same mentality as the white man. They suck and fukk every cracker in their office and then try to get the brothers fired.

Or one of these free spirited artsy hipster pro black bytches. I'm a REAL artist and wouldn't date any artsy bytch, because I'm a normal dude that want a normal chick. I don't want some bedwench feminist just because she do what I do. I don't even want to have sex with one, they'll hit u with the #metoo shyt.

I want me a real BW. somebody that don't ask me stupid questions like "whats wrong?" because she understand the world. I want her to hold me tight. That's love. I know I'm going to find me one, I just gotta be patient and continue to live righteously.

I decided I'm only marrying a BW. Ill have sex with a non black woman and practice degrading fetishes like cave bytch I was on Skype with last night. She was supposed to be a sub and I was the dom and I was calling her all types of foul names like "cave bytch" "retard" "white whore" "white slut" because that was her fetish that she liked and asked me to engage in and she cut me off talking about "You're too rude" fukk u bytch. That's how fetish play work. and its YOUR fetish! I'm not into that shyt. I just wanted to jerk to some strange p*ssy anyway.

I digress...I love the BW man. I'ma get me one and u brothers get one to. They're valuable trust me.

Last edited:
Daps
Most of these Instagram hos aren't even good looking. But even the average sister isn't checking for the good dude who works at TJ Maxxx who might not be swimming in bread, but has a good head on their shoulders. Our community's children have been warped by the propaganda fed them through music, television and social media. They see an average guy with some regular Levis who takes the bus or drives a 2004 Camry and thinks he's a lame who isn't sitting on racks. Our brothers walk past the average sister with a cute face but basic presentation and drool after whorish thots that want to emulate Nicki Minaj and will only fukk with a tatted up fraud who dresses like he's straight out the hardest traphouse in Atlanta. There is an appalling lack of self esteem among our people and it has dried uo the soil of our community and prevented love to flourish. It is by design. :francis: