IMO more black men would be in happy relationships if they embrace avg looking black woman

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Most of these Instagram hos aren't even good looking. But even the average sister isn't checking for the good dude who works at TJ Maxxx who might not be swimming in bread, but has a good head on their shoulders. Our community's children have been warped by the propaganda fed them through music, television and social media. They see an average guy with some regular Levis who takes the bus or drives a 2004 Camry and thinks he's a lame who isn't sitting on racks. Our brothers walk past the average sister with a cute face but basic presentation and drool after whorish thots that want to emulate Nicki Minaj and will only fukk with a tatted up fraud who dresses like he's straight out the hardest traphouse in Atlanta. There is an appalling lack of self esteem among our people and it has dried uo the soil of our community and prevented love to flourish. It is by design. :francis:
Except we don't. Most of us do both at the same time though.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rocky:Bruh what? Most men, who are average, date most women, who are average. Don't let the internet fool you.

Hell, don't let the COLI fool you, where obvious bad chicks are called average for stupid ass reasons.

"She just lightskin." Ignoring the fact she has a babyface and a bubble BUTT rather than a bubble gut like the average chick.

I could think of more examples but that shyt is all I need. Most dudes telling other dudes to "have standards" are not doing much better than whatever they :hhh:at.

Or even this fantasy of brothas passing up dime black women for average white women:mjlol:or one particular city having dimes on every corner but too many dudes

are gay to take advantage.:mjlol:The thread premise is basura. Sidenote: beauty is subjective. What is average to you is a knockout to the next man.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Most of these Instagram hos aren't even good looking. But even the average sister isn't checking for the good dude who works at TJ Maxxx who might not be swimming in bread, but has a good head on their shoulders. Our community's children have been warped by the propaganda fed them through music, television and social media. They see an average guy with some regular Levis who takes the bus or drives a 2004 Camry and thinks he's a lame who isn't sitting on racks. Our brothers walk past the average sister with a cute face but basic presentation and drool after whorish thots that want to emulate Nicki Minaj and will only fukk with a tatted up fraud who dresses like he's straight out the hardest traphouse in Atlanta. There is an appalling lack of self esteem among our people and it has dried uo the soil of our community and prevented love to flourish. It is by design. :francis:

In other words, blacks don't support Classism....

Basically what you just said and I agree.

White people support classism, tons on poor married cacs... we don't support classism, everybody wanna be that dude or that chick married to that rich guy or educated guy with money.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
nikkas get dimes and still cheat. What's the point?

Get an average chick they'll cheat too.

Only a special type of circumstance makes men loyal

Otherwise don't even worry about who people are dating or you'll be a bitter person all your life.

Daps
In other words, blacks don't support Classism....

Basically what you just said and I agree.

White people support classism, tons on poor married cacs... we don't support classism, everybody wanna be that dude or that chick married to that rich guy or educated guy with money.

Agreed. This should be a thread on its own. I think we dont accept that the world is hierarchy based, unless we are at the very top. Go figure.

I know one guy that believes himself to be successful (he actually stated this). He works at a factory doing manual labour making 11$/hr at 28 years old, yet to him, he deserves the baddest chick out there. Makes no sense. Whole lotta delusions in us.

Anywho to answer the thread, most average black men are with average black women. Yet both parties tend to think they are more deserving.