IMO more black men would be in happy relationships if they embrace avg looking black woman

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I decided I'm only marrying a BW. Ill have sex with a non black woman and practice degrading fetishes like cave bytch I was on Skype with last night. She was supposed to be a sub and I was the dom and I was calling her all types of foul names like "cave bytch" "retard" "white whore" "white slut" because that was her fetish that she liked and asked me to engage in and she cut me off talking about "You're too rude" fukk u bytch. That's how fetish play work. and its YOUR fetish! I'm not into that shyt. I just wanted to jerk to some strange p*ssy anyway.

:mjlol:

Average girls are getting picked.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Most nikkas would be happy for a 6 in the face with a fat ass that’s loyal. None of this is news Mr X. It’s women who usually want way more than what they’re worth.

Believe it or not The average chicks have worse personalities than the baddies

terrible thread. its women who are usually the unhappy ones. most of them think they settled and can do better. they over inflate their own value

nikkas will literally hit anything and we still discussing this myth of men ignoring average looking chicks for dimes :dead:

Close thread

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
People put too much importance on the term "average". It shouldn't matter what random people think or how every woman compares to Instagram models. I encourage men to have standards for appearance but too many people want validation from unknowns. If I like what I see than that's good enough.

I think it's women that have this over inflated ego about themselves and think they need to have a 6ft, 6 cert, 6 figure dude. That's why the average woman will call having an average dude settling when that's the league they belong in.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People put too much importance on the term "average". It shouldn't matter what random people think or how every woman compares to Instagram models. I encourage men to have standards for appearance but too many people want validation from unknowns. If I like what I see than that's good enough.

I think it's women that have this over inflated ego about themselves and think they need to have a 6ft, 6 cert, 6 figure dude. That's why the average woman will call having an average dude settling when that's the league they belong in.
I've dated an average chick before though, many people told i was settling too, but I was happy....

Anyways, she was insecure as fukk, because she knew I could do better as far as looks. She always got extra possessive in the presence of other attractive women. Always thought I was cheating as well....

Now I'm at the point, where If I'm going deal with anyone they might as well be on the same level of attraction...

I don't personally consider myself good looking, but man attractive women are very receptive and straight with me, while they blow off other dudes. :whew:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Most of these Instagram hos aren't even good looking. But even the average sister isn't checking for the good dude who works at TJ Maxxx who might not be swimming in bread, but has a good head on their shoulders. Our community's children have been warped by the propaganda fed them through music, television and social media. They see an average guy with some regular Levis who takes the bus or drives a 2004 Camry and thinks he's a lame who isn't sitting on racks. Our brothers walk past the average sister with a cute face but basic presentation and drool after whorish thots that want to emulate Nicki Minaj and will only fukk with a tatted up fraud who dresses like he's straight out the hardest traphouse in Atlanta. There is an appalling lack of self esteem among our people and it has dried uo the soil of our community and prevented love to flourish. It is by design. :francis:

Exactly...u got out of shape, sloppy hoes talking about they want Ghost in a suit..I need a nikka in shape and they a quarter pounder away from not able to walk...

Black men and black women live in this fantasy island in their mind when it comes to relationships...this why so many single motherfukkers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Most of these Instagram hos aren't even good looking. But even the average sister isn't checking for the good dude who works at TJ Maxxx who might not be swimming in bread, but has a good head on their shoulders. Our community's children have been warped by the propaganda fed them through music, television and social media. They see an average guy with some regular Levis who takes the bus or drives a 2004 Camry and thinks he's a lame who isn't sitting on racks. Our brothers walk past the average sister with a cute face but basic presentation and drool after whorish thots that want to emulate Nicki Minaj and will only fukk with a tatted up fraud who dresses like he's straight out the hardest traphouse in Atlanta. There is an appalling lack of self esteem among our people and it has dried uo the soil of our community and prevented love to flourish. It is by design. :francis:
Repped