in case you needed a reminder of how fukked up white people are...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Stop looking for validation. Just be happy the little cac died and keep it moving. :snoop: She was doing too much. Honestly, it sems like she enjoys the thrill of this type of treatment, here the dad is threatening to bash her pathetic skull in and she's still trying to intervene in the situation.

This is a prime case of stockholm syndrome

:dahell:

She was trying to do HER JOB breh. Which is help SAVE LIVES.

And we shouldn't be happy a little baby had to die because her/his parents are ignorant pieces of shyt.

It's not the Childs fault.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Stop looking for validation. Just be happy the little cac died and keep it moving. :snoop: She was doing too much. Honestly, it sems like she enjoys the thrill of this type of treatment, here the dad is threatening to bash her pathetic skull in and she's still trying to intervene in the situation.

she has a job though :what:

No matter how anti-Cac yall act aint none of yall wanna see a lil child die

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

You do realize this is her job and some people actually have compassion for others, especially a CHILD. fukk the parents, of course she would want to help a baby

and notice how she said POC instead of just black :mjpls:

faux libreal/progressive feminist intersectionality garbage
What is poc?

I don't believe this. CACs had black mammies raise their kids, its black nannies our there taking care of white kids etc. The nurse isn't a person from an evil race, or a part of an evil organization like the KKK so I don't see why they didn't let her help save their kid. I can see if it was a black family and the doctor was white and forgot to take off his kkk hood or something but not this
I don't know about her story but I can tell you I have a cousin who is a nurse and told me something similar happened to her before so I don't doubt her story.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
You do realize this is her job and some people actually have compassion for others, especially a CHILD. fukk the parents, of course she would want to help a baby

What is poc?

I don't know about her story but I can tell you I have a cousin who is a nurse and told me something similar happened to her before so I don't doubt her story.
Person of Colour

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Not in this case. She was doing her duty as a medical practitioner. She's not supposed to give up or meet people die.

Even they way she tweeted gave me the :yeshrug: vibe.

I only pity the child. Case and point what type of terrible life they had ahead of them. C'est la vie.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, their insecurities cost them that little brat's life. :ehh:

:snooze:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
I remember a lawsuit back in 2003 at Abington Hospital with a woman who was giving birth. Her husband requested that he didn't want any black people in the room while his child was being born, because he didn't want them being the first people that they would see. It turned into a big issue and the Hospital accommodated them. A lawsuit was made and the black nurses won a settlement.

EDIT: damn I have a good memory..I found the link online

The incident began on Sept. 9, 2003, when the pregnant woman was admitted to the suburban hospital for a cesarean section.

Her partner was a white male who, according to Kellum's complaint, was described by an Abington nurse as a member of the Aryan Nation, a white supremacist group.

The couple's identity has been shielded by patient-privacy laws. It could not be determined whether the couple was married.

Upon admission to the hospital, the expectant father used a racial slur when he told an obstetrical resident that no African Americans were to assist in the woman's care, according to the plaintiffs' complaints.

The man's request was conveyed to nursing supervisors, who took several steps to ban black staffers from the couple's room. The hospital's senior administrators were never alerted to the problem

Three workers sue Abington Hospital over racist incident Supervisors obliged a 2003 demand for only white staff in a delivery. The suits follow a federal ruling.