In order to make it in the corporate world you basically have to take it up tbe ass. So why try?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin be trying to get me to go the white collar corporate route like she's done. I'm clearly not cut put for that environment.

My personality and appearance screams the opposite for corporate and being politically correct. So why even force myself to play that game ?

Because that can drive you insane. You have to get up and dress like that cac Dilbert from the comic strip. U can't get fly, can't have swag, can't talk shyt. U basically have to be a bytch all day.

Then u have to force yourself to fit in. Talking like a cac during the day and turning back into a black man at night...like some type of reverse nikka Clerk Kent.

You can't have no passion or creativity at a corporation. You have to be a fukkin robot. You can't have personality or talk about nothing that's real. You and your robotic co workers have to pretend to relate to each other and put on fake smiles just to pay rent at some shytty shoe box apartment. Both of y'all talk about sports everyday and then go back to cubicles and contemplate jumping off the top floor because the stress is too much to bear.

Yeah... u have to be a real fukking dork to like your job. Any nikka that like their job, I write off as a fukking dork right away. Because that whole situation is unnatural especially of you're from the hood.

Then you have to watch your back because everybody is out to get you. Bedwenches, crackers, uncle Tom's. You basically have to be like James Bond just to make it in and out without getting fired.

When u work corporate you have to be a bytch. You have no creativity freedom to express yourself. Who would want to live like that for 50 years? nikka I rather die. Like. . I have to get up and pretend for 50 fukking years? Just to pay rent, deal with some fat ass bytch when I get home. After a hard day at work who want to deal with some fat ass c*nt wife hearing her shyt? Not me. U still won't have enough to even take a trip.

That whole lifestyle is just sad man

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah u have to be a real fukking dork to like your job. Any nikka that like their job, I write off as a fukking dork right away. Because that whole situation is unnatural especially of you're from the hood.

Can you eloborate on this part for me fam :patrice:

Not all salaries, and jobs are created equal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U'll figure out why when you old and living off of women or the state like a typical slut.

If taking it up the ass means holding your tongue and temperment yes you not built for the business world.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Many years ago i worked at this retail job being a assistanr mamager and my manager would always kiss the district manager ass, laugh at his corny jokes and bullshyt stories and then a few months later the district manager came in and told my manager that he and a few other store managers will be getting servance pay cause they making changes they was thinking about doing 6 months ago..

I started laughing and rolling all over the store..i told my manager u had the nerve to sit up here and kiss this dude ass when he knew at the time u was out of a job...

I just shook my head and left..that's why i never kiss ass to anyone

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My cousin be trying to get me to go the white collar corporate route like she's done. I'm clearly now cut put for that environment.

My personality and appearance screams the opposite for corporate and being politically correct. So why even force myself to play that game ?

Because that can drive you insane. You have to get up and dress like that cac Dilbert from the comic strip. U can't get fly, can have swag, can't talk shyt. U basically have to be a bytch all day.

Then u have to force yourself to fit in. Talking like a cac during the day and turning back into a black man at night...like some type of reverse nikka Clerk Kent.

You can't have no passion or creativity at a corporation. You have to be a fukkin robot. You can't have personality or talk about nothing that's real. You and your robotic co workers have to pretend to relate to each other and pit on fake smiles just to pay rent at some shytty shoe box apartment.

Yeah u have to be a real fukking dork to like your job. Any nikka that like their job, I write off as a fukking dork right away. Because that whole situation is unnatural especially of you're from the hood.

Then you have to watch your back because everybody is out to get you. Bedwenches, crackers, uncle Tom's. You basically have to be like James Bond just to make it in and out without getting fired.

When u work corporate you have to be a bytch. You have no creativity freedom to express yourself. Who would want to live like that for 50 years? nikka I rather die. Like I have to get up and pretend for 50 fukking years? Just to pay rent, deal with some fat ass bytch when I get home. After a hard day at work who want to deal with some fat ass c*nt wife hearing her shyt? Not me. U still won't have enough to even take a trip.

Thay whole lifestyle is just sad man

Are you getting money?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

I see you never had a teleworking job.

90% of the shyt you posted is invalidated when you don't have to come into the office except for one day a month for a mandatory meeting.