In regards to ya boi James Harden...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Like people said already, a number of steals doesn't equal quality defense. Also, the fact that you said he's capable is the worst part...he IS capable. He's got the length and strength (pause) to give all SGs problems. He's NOT INTERESTED though.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Nah thunn I was just about to get on ya ass for disrespecting my rockets..Basically if youre Hawks fan you can't really say shyt cuz they suck now and have completely crumbled since D Carey left:yeshrug:
Actually, I ain't got no issues with the Rockets or their fans.

I just hate Harden and Dwight. How y'all Houston fans can even stand rooting for either of them bytches is beyond me. :manny:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
jcF2WGu.jpg

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Nah thunn I was just about to get on ya ass for disrespecting my rockets..Basically if youre Hawks fan you can't really say shyt cuz they suck now and have completely crumbled since D Carey left:yeshrug:
Look breh Harden has zero respect for the game and the Rockets will keep getting embarrassed as long as he is there

Bickerstaff isn't ready for a head coaching job just yet I don't think

Dwight is leaving

Analytics has ruined this team

Getting drug by the Warriors without Curry :mjlol:

Y'all in bad shape homie :francis:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Look breh Harden has zero respect for the game and the Rockets will keep getting embarrassed as long as he is there

Bickerstaff isn't ready for a head coaching job just yet I don't think

Dwight is leaving

Analytics has ruined this team

Getting drug by the Warriors without Curry :mjlol:

Y'all in bad shape homie :francis:
We'll be aight. Harden can hoop Fukk what y'all talkin bout and I'd be saying that if he wasn't with us..Also we won tonight so maybe y'all bois can hop off dikk for one night?