Indian man paralyzed after Alabama cop body-slams him for walking in wealthy white suburb

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cism in India is no different then it is in america.

He knows the deal but had the game fukked up and now he Really knows the deal after he got fukked up

You sound dumb as fukk

He has no idea of America's negative social morays.

He has these strange people approaching him, he doesn't know the language and he has brown skin.

He is fukked

Why the hell would you come at the victim in this case?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't it a little weird to bring up "bringing a black man home to an Indian daughters family" in a thread like this? Is this all some of you think about? Your ability to fukk women of other races? That's kinda pathetic.

:wow:

I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

What a shytbag.

:scust:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not really. The point is made to say this man is old enough to be aware of how the world works. Especially coming from a nation like India which In itself has helped form the culture of racism thay exists today.

A man sitting in my face telling me an old ass indian nikka don't know what racism is is getting laughed out the building. The example of black males fukking indian women helps drive the point home because suddenly that's when everyone understands that the old man just got caught slipping thinking it was sweet with he's cacs
Breh....what the fukk are you even discussing right now? Police brutality doesn't apply to other cultures? :dwillhuh:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Hope he stacks up because its hard(and expensive) to care for someone disabled. Its a damn shame this happened. He's an indian guy who doesn't speak english, it didn't seem like he posed a threat so I didn't get the point of excessive force. If he would've gotten arrested it would've been hell for the family to find out where he was gone considering he DOESNT speak English and seems to be just visiting. White cops rarely police with discretion against minorities :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the caste system has nothing to do with skin color, thats a terrible misconception people in the west have. ask any indian. Id know, since I lived with one for 3 years.
:huhldup:

nothing? nothing at all?

what about the whole working outside/people are darker connotation?

im sayin ur right because i did have that misconception :heh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i know that you all might see this as wrong, but i hope this happens more often to other minorities. when it's just us they tend to side with the white folks and c00ns, like "meh,they're thugs anyway." change won't happen if it's just a black issue.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not really. The point is made to say this man is old enough to be aware of how the world works. Especially coming from a nation like India which In itself has helped form the culture of racism thay exists today.

A man sitting in my face telling me an old ass indian nikka don't know what racism is is getting laughed out the building. The example of black males fukking indian women helps drive the point home because suddenly that's when everyone understands that the old man just got caught slipping thinking it was sweet with he's cacs

You making no sense fam. Maybe you can give another one of your aliases a shot.