Infidelity?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why do we find it hard to trust each other in this day and age? Why do people fi d it hard to be faithful?

I've uprooted my entire life to move to another place and start a "new life " with a girl I thought I knew. Only to get a facebook email from her friends girl about their infidelity. Yeah I took an L but now I can never seem to be totally open with anyone out of fear. I'm writing this because I really like my current girl. I can see us being together for a long while (I'm afraid to think about marriage.) But I want to break through this fear, anyone have any tips or inspirational thought for me. I relay wanna power through this. HELP!

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Trust your gut...

If something LOOKS and FEELS suspecious then it probably is...

If you FEEL she's a good girl then roll with it....

But don't jump to conclusions and don't believe gossip only what you've seen for yourself.....

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My rule is always expect the unexpected. Anyone can cheat, they don't have to be rich, be a dime, or even be shallow.

But you can't let the fear hold you back, live your life and enjoy the person you're with. Just know if the shyt is staring you in the face, act swift and hard. Cause feelings can be a mufukka and make you accept and forgive things that don't deserve to be.