WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Surprised he hasn’t been mentioned yet
Same type of nygga but with a black chick
And she is pretty attractive

They’re not the same. UrAvgConsumer is not ADOS he’s Haitian. His wife is half Jamaican.

Look at his hairline. :mjpls:

Last edited:

capblk

Rookie
Daps
How do him and Marcus Brownlee release the same video minutes from each other all the time?

That usually involves an NDAs and embargo releases, so they have the videos done in advanced but can not release until a certain date and time. They may be getting similar deals from tech companies. So they drop their video minutes after they are legally able to.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
nikkas talking bout everything but the studio when the video is hella interesting

30 racks a month for the space(saw that in a different video)

The computers, monitors and sound equipment...high end

Negro got a 250k robot arm :ohhh::ohhh:
I know the computer set up was most interesting ive been looking at an upgrade for a min and its alot of options its borderline overwhelming.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I know the computer set up was most interesting ive been looking at an upgrade for a min and its alot of options its borderline overwhelming.

Actually going to look for a new desk this week...I want something that can attach and detach from a wall easily....all this sitting isn't good for me...dealing with a couple lower back issues cause of it

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
more dumb assumptions. I’m black you clown. I just have sense. You getting mad because of how another man chooses to run his business. Why don’t you show us all how it’s done. Create a successful business and hire as many black people as you want.

But it's more satisfying to talk shyt on a message board... and that dopamine rush when them coli daps start hitting?
:noah: