"Instagram" is trying to start some drama in my life

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
My girl is spying on my followers (she supposed to be at work lol) and it i guess showed some girl i blocked as still on my list even though i blocked her and dont follow her and she doesnt follow me.

Its not even a cute girl or anybody worth following on the sly either...shyt just makes me look suspect because my girl sends a screenshot of my follows with her on it and i'm like :dahell:

Just the type of fukkery I need at midnight...that type of mind boggling shyt that you cant explain and makes you look like an ass..supposed to chill tomorrow too..i already know shyt gonna be extra uncomfortable for no reason.

Has anyone else experienced this on IG? She is giving me the most bullshyt replies now acting like i give a fukk about some random bytch and I'm just over here watching tv chilling :manny:

This is why you dont spy on people :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Blame Instagram for exploiting your privacy brehs...
its not even that...its showing a person i blocked weeks ago as a follower and when i go to my friends list she's not on there...its some fukk shyt and it just looks like im being shady behind my girl's back and i'm not :snoop:

it aint like i had her privately tucked and it got exposed. i want nothing to do with this person :scust:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Date Angela Lansbury brehs
lansbury.gif

Nikka put Instagram in quotations like its some obscure film nobody heard of :pachaha:
Because instagram aint really the one that wants drama even though they made it possible lol

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless you running a business through it, men shouldn't have an instagram account. Facebook should be good enough.:mjpls:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Unless you running a business through it, men shouldn't have an instagram account. Facebook should be good enough.:mjpls:
Had to dead my fb a year ago. I'll occasionally reactivate to check in on my little sister and make sure she aint cutting up but i'd much rather just look at pics on IG than be part of never ending fukkery convos...i already have my fukkery quota filled on this site.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Your girl spying on your followers? You gonna need to spy on hers. Make sure nothing going down in the dm, like the young kids say these days. I'll do it free of charge. :jawalrus:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Your girl spying on your followers? You gonna need to spy on hers. Make sure nothing going down in the dm, like the young kids say these days. I'll do it free of charge. :jawalrus:
I've looked at hers since she makes a point to look at mine but I honestly just dont care like that. Its like looking in someones phone, you're just asking for something bad to come up.

Delete Instagram.....Problem solved.

You're welcome.
I actually did that before and it made her more suspicious because it seemed like i was "hiding something" ...swear i cant win :snoop:

Breh... simp recognize simp and you lookin' pretty familiar right now :umad:
not sure what a simp is in 2016 since everybody likes to switch definitions like with c00n.. i love my girl. she knows it. she loves me. im broke too. do broke simps exist?