"Instagram" is trying to start some drama in my life

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've looked at hers since she makes a point to look at mine but I honestly just dont care like that. Its like looking in someones phone, you're just asking for something bad to come up.

I actually did that before and it made her more suspicious because it seemed like i was "hiding something" ...swear i cant win :snoop:

not sure what a simp is in 2016 since everybody likes to switch definitions like with c00n.. i love my girl. she knows it. she loves me. im broke too. do broke simps exist?
You letting her come to you about you following some random chick on instagram that you ain't really following is some simp shyt.

A chick ain't gon step to no real nikka like that. She better put some respeck on thy name.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You letting her come to you about you following some random chick on instagram that you ain't really following is some simp shyt.

A chick ain't gon step to no real nikka like that. She better put some respeck on thy name.
lol what? she saw the girl on my followers and asked me about it and i told her what it was :manny:

nothing simp about that. am i supposed to club her over the head and drag her out?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
your girl lowkey likes the fact that other girls are interested in you
and thats fine with me. nobody wants someone that aint attractive to others. i just like to get in trouble when i actually did something. IG pulling blocked people out of thin air and placing them in front of my girls face :dahell:

like seriously how does that even happen :snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
and thats fine with me. nobody wants someone that aint attractive to others. i just like to get in trouble when i actually did something. IG pulling blocked people out of thin air and placing them in front of my girls face :dahell:

like seriously how does that even happen :snoop:
you not in trouble tho shes just testing you

dont entertain her bullshyt and make it clear you do w/e the fukk you want with your IG