Happy Valentine's Weekend, Frank.:mjpls:
chris-walken-dancing-o.gif

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
why tho? You just saying that cuz you think it will get you daps?

When I see a couple I'm happy for them I don't analyze their race. Some of you dudes are fukkin weird.

This. If I do any judging it's on terms of who is dating up or dating down looks wise

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't really care about who people marry, as I see it, marry someone who makes you happy and with whom you can avoid problems. That said, I live in fukkin Australia. I've gone weeks and only seen like 8 black people :mjcry:Maybe the shyt's changed my perspective, but fukk it brehs, find some happiness in your life :win:

The shyt I won't tolerate any of is a black person who marries non-black, then shyts on black people. :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why I said these nikkas sound like clowns and or the stereotype of bitter black females. nikkas probably don't even be around IR dating like that but claim this shyt is rampant. That's how I know nikkas online too much and or hanging with clowns period. How its all this IR dating jumping off when the majority of people of every fukking racial group lives around, dates and marries their own? How Sway???

You and @LuckyLibra619 are wrong and moronic. No people on Earth ever went extinct because of killing each other. People, however, have gone extinct because of IR. So IR is a real genocide threat; black inter violence is not. As such comparing the two is ludicrous. Comparing black inter violence to IR's threat of extinction is a FALSE COMPARISON.

Also, the only reason black Americans are alive today is becuse of a lack of IR. You guys are already mixed race but a lack of IR saved you from the Natives' fate. Do no tempt fate.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure there's someone out there for me but It's not likely I would meet them in my lifetime. Also because I think most nerdy black guys prefer women of other races because of the environment they live in. It's not as easy as: go out and find someone to like you.
:manny:

You can make any excuse you want but love is an emotion. It is not reason and has little bearing on what is RIGHT. A woman may love a pedophile or a rapist or a murderer. This is the venality and senselessness of "love", and is why no great people are built on it. I'm sure some Native slave girls loved their white rapist masters but so?

Luna

All Star
Daps
You can make any excuse you want but love is an emotion. It is not reason and has little bearing on what is RIGHT. A woman may love a pedophile or a rapist or a murderer. This is the venality and senselessness of "love", and is why no great people are built on it. I'm sure some Native slave girls loved their white rapist masters but so?

That's irrelevant, people are still gonna look for happiness. lol

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I just thought of something. If two races can create one by mixing I don't think it's too crazy to think a race can be modified or eliminated. Do Taino people exist anymore? This is slightly off topic. My concern about the red, white, and blue washing of black culture remains. The black race will exist and change because that's natural, but I'd like for us to retain our identity. Which may not happen. And it's sad. We've already lost our identity as Africans and now we've relinquished our blackness to and for popular culture.

I never thought I was "ghetto" until recently because when I'm in the hood nikkas tell me I'm not. I used to not use slang or say nikka. Around 23 I realized a lot of black and poor folks around my way speak AAVE. It's insulting and pretentious of me to not speak like the people I identify with.

What's upsetting is black people will never be accepted by the mainstream unless we castrate ourselves. I've worked in very liberal areas and I still hear about college educated black folks not getting jobs because they're not white or Latino. It has little to do with what we are and more to do with what we arent. And I believe I live in the most liberal accepting state in the United States if not the world. So if racism is systemic and this bad in a very liberal area I imagine it's worse in other areas.

Lol this thread is interesting. Apparently the state of black America is all good. Shout out to people raising the issue of police brutality and black on black crime. My question is if the black family is strong as people have overwhelmingly argued why aren't we more successful?

The higher up on the professional ladder I move the less Black people I see. And Black folks successful at that usually got there the same way I did. Alone. That's not a network. That's called hustling hella hard and being excellent. Black people are excellence personified. We accomplish so much as individuals everyday without a network in America. Every other race works as a collective and they have to actively black ball us so we don't take over the world.

I derailed my own thread a whIle ago, oh well. Now it'll be a journal of my observations and I'm not willing to discuss them with you.

- Note To Self

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Fellas, we need to come home.

"Home" is where your heart is.

We have to stop placing anything mixed with black over black. Imagine the message that sends to black women and girls everywhere. It tells them we don't think they're beautiful and we don't support them.

You can tell someone they are beautiful and you support them all day, but it won't mean anything until
they believe it themselves.

Ladies, I understand you wanting to date someone who's on your level but it's discouraging that typically black women with college degrees marry interracially. I feel college educated black men do the interracial thing heavy too. I'm speaking from experience and what I see in the suburbs I work in.

So it doesn't matter to you as much if they're not college educated, or nah?

And - you aren't gonna make things any better for yourself by becoming "discouraged" by what the next person does.
They have to live their own lives, and so do you.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
"Home" is where your heart is.

You can tell someone they are beautiful and you support them all day, but it won't mean anything until
they believe it themselves.

So it doesn't matter to you as much if they're not college educated, or nah?

And - you aren't gonna make things any better for yourself by becoming "discouraged" by what the next person does.
They have to live their own lives, and so do you.
Home is where the heart is. It does take the person believing they're beautiful for it to be transformative. I like you think love is a verb as well as a noun.

To love myself is to love people who look like me and I can relate to. That person can be another race. But my ideal partner is a black woman who's like or good for me.

I get discouraged, furious, and excited often. It's difficult to contain but it doesn't impede my development. My anxiety stems my inability to impact my community in the way I want as an individual.

I see more college educated black folks procreating with non blacks more than those without university degrees. I understand why. It didn't bother me until I became a nanny and saw how some of these kids behave and the identity issues they have.

For example I know a few Ethiopians being raised by white folks. Neither think black people are attractive. They don't like the way they look and they're beautiful children inside and out. The boy does everything I do.

I realized it's because he's looking for a role model he can identify with. I think if they were around black people often they'd have a healthier view of themselves and other black people. I think class pays a bigger role in this than I'm giving it credit for. I hate to have that conversation. I work for wealthy people and the culture of the wealthy is white peppered with color. Again, it could just be my suburban bubble.