Interracial dating/marriage

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So you think shows like love and hip-hop are the reason why black people are viewed the way they are :pachaha:man wtf

No and Yes... it is not "the reason" that black people are viewed the way that they are, but it continues to perpetuate an image. If people didn't see us that way, those shows wouldn't get greenlighted and they wouldn't be so popular. It's a chicken and egg thing...people see us as lower class, they write and produce media that depicts us as lower class, people watch it and then they see us as lower class. It perpetuates an image.

I'm glad that out of all of my points, that is the one you clung to.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Brothers have sold us out in the last decade. In 20 years biracials will displace Black Americans, take what little resources and opportunities the community has while marrying into white families ending African bloodlines.

If you are a darkskin/African Black American get in where you fit in before its too late.

Save the file.

:usure: Yes, because only black men marry outside of the race and produce biracial children.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Op seems like your main issue is problems with black beauty standards and self esteem.

I don't think interracial relationships have anything to do with those issues. Maybe they are sometimes the result of those issues, but certainly not the cause, and eradicating them isn't the solution.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
You rich. I'm just saying it's odd for your chick to be in here talking all this black love, I loves black men bullshyt. I'm assuming she's sane and she's trolling. But if she's got a personality disorder, then that's another issue. Basically, I know your ass got $500 you can lend me.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure: Yes, because only black men marry outside of the race and produce biracial children.

Don't even bother

Biracial people are less than 3% of the population and most biracial births are between Asian/Whites and Latinos/Whites

The only thing holding black people back in terms of population growth is abortions and gang related homicides.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You rich. I'm just saying it's odd for your chick to be in here talking all this black love, I loves black men bullshyt. I'm assuming she's sane and she's trolling. But if she's got a personality disorder, then that's another issue. Basically, I know your ass got $500 you can lend me.

:russ:

You in your own little world.

:mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I haven't read this thread but my view is if you love someone and love being around them, then that is all that matters, love conquers all.