Interracial dating/marriage

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I feel you. I still believe you gotta find someone who's compatible and actually likes you, though. If you miss the chance of being happy because of their race then you're not fully living your life.

This!!!

I want those black people who are soooo brainwashed that they see black people and their own blackness as ugly to see the light.

But you can't throw away love simply because the person you love is of another race.

Also you can't seek out someone simply because of their race, or in an attempt to erase your blackness...

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
It breaks my heart when black boys and girls I work with think their hair is ugly because it isn't straight like their classmates. Or they think black hair and black eyes aren't beautiful.
And why do they feel this way?

What is the primary reason for this hatred?

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
You know what I have a problem with? When people start equating Interracial relationships to "Genocide". Yet no one can bring up Black on Black crime without being called a "c00n". If some of you were really as worried about Genocide as you say you are then Black on Black violence would be much more of a concern than the small percentage of Black people who date outside of their race. I'm starting to think some people have some kind of complex towards Interracial relationships and Mixed children and then they resort to trying to shame others because of their own insecurities.
Tf:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who doesn't want to talk about that? If you're referring me you're incorrect. I do think black genocide is real.

I don't think IR dating is the source of or a vehicle for it. I don't discuss IR everyday, nor do I think you're a c00n for the points you raised in this thread.

I actually agree with your posts and think you raise great points. I don't like your cheerleader. But I like you. Keep cooking ma, I ain't mad at you.
I don't like you either bytch and funny p*ssy you said I was being subliminal when you do the same thing. You a suburban p*ssy bytch

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
And why do they feel this way?

What is the primary reason for this hatred?
I think they try to imitate what they see around them to be beautiful and cool. But it's impossible to achieve that goal when it requires them being another ethnicity. Some don't think they'll be cool or good looking because of their skin and hair.

Some kids have a simple understanding of family. They think you have to look like each other. I think some of these kids develop a complex at a young age. They don't see themselves when they look at their parents. I'm referring to adopted interracial children specifically.

It's the same reason black people tell me they didn't know black people were vegetarian or play soccer. Progaganda. Simple mindedness. Complacency. I dunno. Take your pick.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No proof then.
p*ssy you scarred to go outside and look around (of course during the day time)? What kinda bytch are you? What kinda clown nikkas am I really responding to that don't know most blacks with blacks and IR dating is small? You fukking losers really are lost. Oh yeah since you scarred to go outside just google intraracial marriage statics or black marriage stats and find your answer there too you stupid bytch.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
p*ssy you scarred to go outside and look around (of course during the day time)? What kinda bytch are you? What kinda clown nikkas am I really responding to that don't know most blacks with blacks and IR dating is small? You fukking losers really are lost. Oh yeah since you scarred to go outside just google intraracial marriage statics or black marriage stats and find your answer there too you stupid bytch.
You dont know me kid