Interracial dating/marriage

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I've dated a lot. I live in an ethnically diverse liberal area. I also work for white families with African babies. For some reason interracial dating bothers me now.

I'm all for love being colorless, but black women and men get shyt on everyday, and I think it's important for us to be together on meaning black is beautiful. More often than not black is tolerated and not embraced when it comes to cultural standards of beauty.

It breaks my heart when black boys and girls I work with think their hair is ugly because it isn't straight like their classmates. Or they think black hair and black eyes aren't beautiful.

Black women don't date out as much as black men. Fellas, we need to come home. We have to stop placing anything mixed with black over black. Imagine the message that sends to black women and girls everywhere. It tells them we don't think they're beautiful and we don't support them.

Ladies, I understand you wanting to date someone who's on your level but it's discouraging that typically black women with college degrees marry interracially. I feel college educated black men do the interracial thing heavy too. I'm speaking from experience and what I see in the suburbs I work in.

Feel free to contribute by insulting me, agreeing with me, or disagreeing. I'd like to hear from everyone.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
There is nothing more threatening to white supremacists than the Black family= Black husband and father, Black wife and mother and Black children. That shakes them to their core. A Black couple WORKING together to build makes them sick. It does not matter your income or education level, there is nothing more powerful than a Black man and woman coming together in unity

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
In reality we don't do anything but hurt each other in relationships. So if you really love your race you'll only date interracially. Save your sistren some heartbreak.
Ive thought about the affect of black men and women on each other lately. Those thoughts are where this thread was designed. Your head is in the right place, I'm all for saving sisters heart break, but I don't think black men ignoring them will do that.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
why tho? You just saying that cuz you think it will get you daps?

When I see a couple I'm happy for them I don't analyze their race. Some of you dudes are fukkin weird.

daps? you don't analyze race? c00n alert:mjlol: the shyt just doesn't look right to me..i can't go from watching racist documentaries and then go outside and see that shyt in public without feeling weird about it..

Last edited: