Interracial dating/marriage

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Where is the line. If a woman is bi-racial and has identified as a black woman in every other way.....is dating her a negative?

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I feel you. I still believe you gotta find someone who's compatible and actually likes you, though. If you miss the chance of being happy because of their race then you're not fully living your life.
This is why I struggle with it so much Luna. My last girlfriend was Italian. She and I were best friends. We were trying to have a baby, lol it was a lot of fun! I told her I was scared because she doesn't know what it's like to be black. And she doesn't know what her kids will and I experience on a daily basis.

When I told her what I experienced she seemed shocked and started crying. I wasn't comfortable having kids with her after that. When I talk to black women about my thoughts they understand my position and support me.

The interracial families I know are weird. The kids are only black on certain holidays and one month out of the year. Other than that they identify as Jewish or Christian and really step away from their African heritage. again, I can only speak from what I've experienced in my suburban bubble.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
In reality we don't do anything but hurt each other in relationships. So if you really love your race you'll only date interracially. Save your sistren some heartbreak.

Whats more sad is that folks actually care about this shyt
I have ZERO respect for black people like yall smfh disgusting
:camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Stick with your yt knights
View media item 7109I'm so sick of you stupid non-reading illiterate fatherless muthafuccas spreading this shyt about me. I have never dated a white man. Ever. The post was a joke and Poitiers fakkit dikk sucking Black woman hating ass IS A LIAR

Why don't you go down the park and suck some dikks for lunch money???

If any Black women DO date white men, it is ONLY and SOLELY because of limp wristed, anal leaking, homosexuals like you who are UNLOVEABLE and will NEVER have a Black wife or family.

You are the reason that Black women date white men... YOU and people like you.

Cake

Banned
Daps
I have ZERO respect for black people like yall smfh disgusting
:camby:
are you even black ? Coulda swore I saw a post by you admitting that you weren't.

I don't give a fukk what you have respect for fukk Bwoy. At least I can be honest with myself.