IPad Pro Review

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Typing on the coli from Google Chrome while I'm taking a shyt, sucks in both portrait and landscape mode because I'm unable to move the cursor. Doesn't happen to me on other sites yet so it may be a Xenforo issue? Don't have the Apple Pencil yet so I will update the thread later afterwards. Alright, so this is my first tablet and I will compare it to the electronics I already own and use every week (2012 Macbook Pro, iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy Note 4). This review will be short cause I need to get off the throne before my legs fall asleep.

They advertise the speakers like its revolutionary but its alright. My iPhone 5s is cracked and something is wrong with my Macbook's camera so I only use this device for Facetime. Facetime on this big ass screen is cool especially since the iPad Pro is very light and thin. Battery life is good enough that you won't have to charge it more than once a day unless your doing something resource intensive like watching HD movies and Facetime so that 12 hours average is bullshyt. On days I'm not doing that it actually does last that long.

I own a space grey 128GB Wi-Fi only version and I've installed a lot of apps, games and downloaded my music playlists from Google Play Music. Still have lots of memory left, don't get the 32GB, cherish this extra memory you will need it. I can already tell I'm gonna love this for trips. Oh wow the cursor is sorta working again but really wonky. I used a semi jailbreak to install vshare to get GTA San Andreas and Vice City and Showbox and Playbox HD. Also got iCleaner but ain't used it yet. I'm on iOS 9.1. I wanna fully jailbreak it so I can install Cartoon HD and download One Punch Man.

Typing on the touchscreen keyboard is better than the touchscreen on the Surface Pro which I played with before choosing the iPad Pro. Aight I'm in my room now. Just realized I should take pics with it and play a game. Speaking of game I spent two days researching gamepads to use with this. Getting what I found next payday. I'll update the thread reviewing that with this later. I wanna play emulated games but I can't use my existing controllers for that. That sucks and it's one of the things SurfaceBook has over the iPad Pro.

Browsing the web is fast, clean and some apps like Facebook and Amazon look better on it than they do on my laptop, iPhone and Note 4. However, some apps look shytty like Snapchat for example. I'll update this thread later, my attention span ran out.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't see the point of having a tablet the size of a school textbook :scust:
I never cared for tablets before, thats why I never owned one. After playing around with it though, I now see why people get tablets. The point is portability. Being able to bring it anywhere. Sitting next to someone and showing them things on this huge iPad is much more convenient than showing them on my laptop or phone. Tablets are very social.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bitupload

^^^ NSFW Kim Stampley, was unable to download this file in Chrome and Safari of the iPad Pro.

Gonna fully jailbreak it in a couple mimutes.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Don't understand why you're trying to do full pc task on an iPad when you could have just gotten a Surface.

To me the iPad Pro is for people who wanted a huge iPad and artists.
Exactly. People will cop this Ipad Pro the complain they can't do shyt like download or send attachments. Well duh because its a TABLET not a PC you buffoons...:laff:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surface pro 4 gang here :myman:

Have fun with your iTrash Pro. Gotta jailbreak it just to file explorer :mjlol:

Can't open mp3s in your email :mjlol:

Kick stand with only one angle :mjlol:

B-b-but apple pencil lol, can't even use real photoshop :mjlol:

I'm done, iStans are happy with their toys can't change your minds

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Surface pro 4 gang here :myman:

Have fun with your iTrash Pro. Gotta jailbreak it just to file explorer :mjlol:

Can't open mp3s in your email :mjlol:

Kick stand with only one angle :mjlol:

B-b-but apple pencil lol, can't even use real photoshop :mjlol:

I'm done, iStans are happy with their toys can't change your minds
:mjlol: Don't forget the trash ass keyboard with no trackpad. I saw a video of some clown having to connect their ipad to a MacBook to have to run full blown Photoshop. It was the most pathetic thing ever.