IPad Pro Review

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never cared for tablets before, thats why I never owned one. After playing around with it though, I now see why people get tablets. The point is portability. Being able to bring it anywhere. Sitting next to someone and showing them things on this huge iPad is much more convenient than showing them on my laptop or phone. Tablets are very social.

Then why not buy a regular iPad instead of overspending on this shyt?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought about buying one :manny:

Probably get a gaming laptop instead though. :manny:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Don't forget the trash ass keyboard with no trackpad. I saw a video of some clown having to connect their ipad to a MacBook to have to run full blown Photoshop. It was the most pathetic thing ever.
This the stupidest shyt ive ever heard :what:

Stockholm syndrome to its fullest. Adobe gonna drop photoshop full when iOS gets flash support :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Surface pro 4 gang here :myman:

Have fun with your iTrash Pro. Gotta jailbreak it just to file explorer :mjlol:

Can't open mp3s in your email :mjlol:

Kick stand with only one angle :mjlol:

B-b-but apple pencil lol, can't even use real photoshop :mjlol:

I'm done, iStans are happy with their toys can't change your minds

Exactly. Its sad you actually have to break it down. My surface Pro 4 has been excellent, although battery life could be better. I actually pair my Surface Pro 4 with an Ipad mini for the ultimate in mobile computing and portability.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Don't forget the trash ass keyboard with no trackpad. I saw a video of some clown having to connect their ipad to a MacBook to have to run full blown Photoshop. It was the most pathetic thing ever.
This the stupidest shyt ive ever heard :what:

Stockholm syndrome to its fullest. Adobe gonna drop photoshop full when iOS gets flash support :mjlol:
It was probably a video of Astropad, which purpose is to use the iPad Pro like a Wacom tablet, it's pretty cool.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Its sad you actually have to break it down. My surface Pro 4 has been excellent, although battery life could be better. I actually pair my Surface Pro 4 with an Ipad mini for the ultimate in mobile computing and portability.
When your not using the internet can't you just put it in Airplane Mode? I read it has around 6 hours battery life in casual use. Looks like you have to turn off Flash Player to conserve your battery too. Other than battery life, if your experience is excellent then you've been lucky cause everyone else has so many problems with their Surface Pro 4s and Surface Books that Microsoft had to issue an apology: Microsoft apologises over Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 flaws | TechRadar

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
When your not using the internet can't you just put it in Airplane Mode? I read it has around 6 hours battery life in casual use. Looks like you have to turn off Flash Player to conserve your battery too. Other than battery life, if your experience is excellent then you've been lucky cause everyone else has so many problems with their Surface Pro 4s and Surface Books that Microsoft had to issue an apology: Microsoft apologises over Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 flaws | TechRadar
Battery life for me is like 6.5 hours, but Microsoft claims its due to some innficiencies of power consumption currently with Windows 10. These are actively being worked on and a software fix will likely be ready for Spring last i heard.

The Surface Pro 3 I previously had (which was later stolen) had the same issues upon release but were essentially ironed out with OTA updates. Surface Pro 3 had better battery life out the gate though (approx 8-9hours)