IPad Pro Review

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
given the price of a ipad pro once you include the pencil and keyboard, you're already at MBP prices which already include a keyboard and is a full computer. plus the MPB can do facetime as well if that's something you're interested in.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Battery life for me is like 6.5 hours, but Microsoft claims its due to some innficiencies of power consumption currently with Windows 10. These are actively being worked on and a software fix will likely be ready for Spring last i heard.

The Surface Pro 3 I previously had (which was later stolen) had the same issues upon release but were essentially ironed out with OTA updates. Surface Pro 3 had better battery life out the gate though (approx 8-9hours)
I heard they also changed the digitizer, as in the Surface Pro 3 pen was better. That true?

Spent all morning optimizing Windows 10 Pro. This is my last step: Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
given the price of a ipad pro once you include the pencil and keyboard, you're already at MBP prices which already include a keyboard and is a full computer. plus the MPB can do facetime as well if that's something you're interested in.
I'm posting from my Macbook Pro right now on Windows 10 Bootcamp. The iPad Pro is mainly for drawing. I sold my Wacom Intous Touch tablet. It was smaller, couldn't see what I was drawing on screen like the cintiq and it wasn't even wireless, unless I bought an extra adapter.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Prodigital @Hiphoplives4eva

Is the SP4 battery that wack?
To be 100, it's the biggest downfall of an otherwise masterpiece.

You have to customize power plans (regedit hack in Windows 10) to get the maximum life. I'm getting over 7 hours to death on my custom plan, but if I switch to high power mode I get around 2 and a half doing the same task.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is the SP3 good enough for school? I'm not doing anything heavy just ebooks, office programs, Internet etc. I want something portable but I don't want to spend a lot, also don't want something heavy. I have a laptop and a iPad but they don't do it for me.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I got a 15" macbook pro, the iPad Pro makes no sense for me because it's almost as big kind of defeats the beauty of the iPad being so thin, light, and portable

I will say that I can't wait to the iPad Air 3 to get the Apple Pencil support which is something I've been waiting for for a hot minute

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Breh...there is no halfway or semi jailbreak. Nor is there anything for 9.1 or 9.2

CWShB3yXIAEoSa1.jpg:large

Last edited:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Dawg that's not a jailbreak that's just a sideloaded Xcode app directing get your personal info who knows where lmao

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Dawg that's not a jailbrrak that's just a sideloaded Xcode app directing get your personal info who knows where lmao
I know it's not a jailbreak. I couldn't get PlayBox or Moviebox on here without that shyt but uninstalled them all anyway cause they didn't have One Punch Man.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
To be 100, it's the biggest downfall of an otherwise masterpiece.

You have to customize power plans (regedit hack in Windows 10) to get the maximum life. I'm getting over 7 hours to death on my custom plan, but if I switch to high power mode I get around 2 and a half doing the same task.
what the fukk are you doing? playing games or something? I'm on surface book and the only thing it seems I can change is the brightness of my display and I get over 6 hours(never had an issue dying but i'm always by an outlet when I use it) but haven't tried gaming with it yet though, but 2 batteries> 1 :blessed:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Low-key, Apple has fallen off since the death of SJ. They've release 3 "new" products over the last few years: the Apple Watch (trash), the New Macbook (impractical), and now this iPad Pro which doesn't allow you to do enough with it to justify its price. Apple just doesn't excite me anymore. I still love their phones, and the Macbook Pro is GOAT, but they're sort of resting on their reputation at this point. Makes me wonder where they'll be, as a company, 10-15 years from now.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk are you doing? playing games or something? I'm on surface book and the only thing it seems I can change is the brightness of my display and I get over 6 hours(never had an issue dying but i'm always by an outlet when I use it) but haven't tried gaming with it yet though, but 2 batteries> 1 :blessed:
Music production and art apps. Tablet literally is a portable professional studio :wow:

I was going to get the surface book for gaming but ps4 been feeding me well, I'm backlogged on games