Reppin
NULL
Surface pro 4 gang here :myman:

Have fun with your iTrash Pro. Gotta jailbreak it just to file explorer :mjlol:

Can't open mp3s in your email :mjlol:

Kick stand with only one angle :mjlol:

B-b-but apple pencil lol, can't even use real photoshop :mjlol:

I'm done, iStans are happy with their toys can't change your minds

I picked up a surface 3 for the cheap, but it gets the job done.

Able to record lectures and take notes while in class. Using photo shop is not an issue just like a PC great for school.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
space gray 32. What do I need the pencil for?
Because it feels like a regular pen.

http://www.lindadong.com/blog//apple-pencil-vs-wacom-cintiq

and from iPad Pro review: Killer creative canvas with laptop-replacement dreams - Exceprts below:

I'll tell you right now who's going to want an iPad Pro: anyone who draws or works with images. Its killer app doesn't even come in the box. The Pencil, Apple's new stylus is sold separately, for $99, £79 or AU$165. It's specifically designed to work with the iPad Pro, and it blows away any other stylus I've ever used , even Microsoft's Surface Pen. It's fast, accurate, pressure-sensitive, comfortable, and for apps that support it, glorious.

Marc Mendell, an artist by trade, loved it right away. "This device was made for me," he said. "So sweet, it made my teeth hurt." While noting that it was "ultra precise and reactive to drawing actions,"

Even non-artists like me can appreciate it: it feels like a regular pen. I was able to write by hand and have it feel normal. The Pencil is far more accurate than the mushier capacitive styluses you're probably used to trying on an iPad. It's more like Samsung's S-Pen for its phones and tablets, or Microsoft's pen for Surface.

The magic part comes when you tilt the Pencil's tip to an angle: it can do shading like a real pencil. Any amount of off-angle tilt can do extra things depending on what an app allows. Pressure sensitivity, while it takes getting used to, is finely tuned. The combination make this feel like a physical art tool, rather than a piece of technology. "It took time, but I got used to what I referred to as the shock absorber -- how the nib reacts to contact with tablet," said Mendell. "It's responsive and recognizes the pressure well."

I loved doodling around with Pencil on as many apps as I could find to support it: Apple's Notes app, Procreate, Paper by 53, Adobe's new suite of iPad Pro-optimized tools and Evernote. My 7-year-old son picked it up and loved drawing with it too. He just treated it like one of his colored pencils in his art box. To him it was just a sketchpad. Lindsey Turrentine noted that her 9-year-old daughter immediately took to it and started making art in the Notes app. "She said, 'It's pretty good. I like it so much better than how you have to use your fingers in drawings. This pen really works; it's very accurate.'"

The Pencil pairs via Bluetooth, and also needs charging: a Lightning plug on the end lets you plug it into the Pro for a quick charge (20 minutes took it from 38 to 100 percent), or plug into a Lightning cable using an included adapter to charge separately. It gets 12 hours on a charge, but I've never drawn long enough at a clip to exhaust it.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Because it feels like a regular pen.

Apple Pencil vs. Wacom Cintiq

and from iPad Pro review: Killer creative canvas with laptop-replacement dreams - Exceprts below:

I'll tell you right now who's going to want an iPad Pro: anyone who draws or works with images. Its killer app doesn't even come in the box. The Pencil, Apple's new stylus is sold separately, for $99, £79 or AU$165. It's specifically designed to work with the iPad Pro, and it blows away any other stylus I've ever used , even Microsoft's Surface Pen. It's fast, accurate, pressure-sensitive, comfortable, and for apps that support it, glorious.

Marc Mendell, an artist by trade, loved it right away. "This device was made for me," he said. "So sweet, it made my teeth hurt." While noting that it was "ultra precise and reactive to drawing actions,"

Even non-artists like me can appreciate it: it feels like a regular pen. I was able to write by hand and have it feel normal. The Pencil is far more accurate than the mushier capacitive styluses you're probably used to trying on an iPad. It's more like Samsung's S-Pen for its phones and tablets, or Microsoft's pen for Surface.

The magic part comes when you tilt the Pencil's tip to an angle: it can do shading like a real pencil. Any amount of off-angle tilt can do extra things depending on what an app allows. Pressure sensitivity, while it takes getting used to, is finely tuned. The combination make this feel like a physical art tool, rather than a piece of technology. "It took time, but I got used to what I referred to as the shock absorber -- how the nib reacts to contact with tablet," said Mendell. "It's responsive and recognizes the pressure well."

I loved doodling around with Pencil on as many apps as I could find to support it: Apple's Notes app, Procreate, Paper by 53, Adobe's new suite of iPad Pro-optimized tools and Evernote. My 7-year-old son picked it up and loved drawing with it too. He just treated it like one of his colored pencils in his art box. To him it was just a sketchpad. Lindsey Turrentine noted that her 9-year-old daughter immediately took to it and started making art in the Notes app. "She said, 'It's pretty good. I like it so much better than how you have to use your fingers in drawings. This pen really works; it's very accurate.'"

The Pencil pairs via Bluetooth, and also needs charging: a Lightning plug on the end lets you plug it into the Pro for a quick charge (20 minutes took it from 38 to 100 percent), or plug into a Lightning cable using an included adapter to charge separately. It gets 12 hours on a charge, but I've never drawn long enough at a clip to exhaust it.
First off tldr but to be honest I bought it because I like apple and I wanted an iPad. I don't draw. I surf the net watch Netflix and play games on my iPad.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Just spent $1400.00 on IPad Pro 12 inch 256gb, wifi with cellular, pen, and keyboard

I don't have a laptop so I'm using this as a replacement. I don't do any graphic intensive stuff so it should be more than enough.

For the price should I get a MBP? Or maybe wait until the next IPad?

Help me out brehs :lupe:

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Just spent $1400.00 on IPad Pro 12 inch 256gb, wifi with cellular, pen, and keyboard

I don't have a laptop so I'm using this as a replacement. I don't do any graphic intensive stuff so it should be more than enough.

That would be really dumb to spend all that money on an iPad for such a limited experience that would pale in comparison to a MBP. Just wait! There are new MBPs coming in the next few months anyway.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get a MBP breh.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:damn: buys remorse is a bytch. Probably cancel my order now lol and wait for mbp

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
That would be really dumb to spend all that money on an iPad for such a limited experience that would pale in comparison to a MBP. Just wait! There are new MBPs coming in the next few months anyway.
Why is the experience limited compared to mbp breh :lupe:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It doesn't have a trackpad. That, alone, is why an iPad will never be a MBP replacement. Also, the OS just isn't useful for anything outside of consumption (i.e. Netflix, music, web browsing). Like I said, just wait for the new MBPs. The function(s) of an iPad Pro doesn't justify its price, imo.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The MBP runs Mac OS and can run Windows/Linux if needed/wanted.

With the iToy Pro you can only run iOS...the jailbreak argument is not a great one either. it is ridiculous to spend that money on such a limited machine breh. Cancel that and get a real computer...and have enough money to buy the iToy Mini.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

$1400? For an iPad? :wtf: