IPad Pro Review

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
iPad 256gb 12.9 inch, wifi-cellar, IPad Pro pen, and IPad Pro Keyboard.

I own Apple everything from phone to desktop to laptop to tablet to watch. It's not worth that much especially if you're using it to substitute a laptop. You can get a good MacBook Pro (new ones announce this week) for that price.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I own Apple everything from phone to desktop to laptop to tablet to watch. It's not worth that much especially if you're using it to substitute a laptop. You can get a good MacBook Pro (new ones announce this week) for that price.
Yeah cancelled the order for the 256gb 12.9 inch. I'm still going to get a pro but might just settle for the wifi 128 GB version.

Do you think the Wifi with Cellular is worth it? Or do you just rock the wifi version of the iPad?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yeah cancelled the order for the 256gb 12.9 inch. I'm still going to get a pro but might just settle for the wifi 128 GB version.

Do you think the Wifi with Cellular is worth it? Or do you just rock the wifi version of the iPad?

If your daily life requires you to have strong wifi wherever you go then go for the cellular. Personally I rarely use my iPad at all because it's basically just a huge iPhone. When I do use it I'm on vacation reading books on the flight which requires no connection or in the hotel where I can connect to their wifi.

I've been tempted to buy a newer iPad for the hell of it but until Apple creates a iPad only OS I'll pass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of a iPad anyway, rocking with my mbp and iPhone but never understood the point of a iPad

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Went to Best Buy and copped 128gb iPad Pro 12.9 inch with wifi and cellular. Connected it to my Verizon acct and I got $200.00 off :obama:

Total price $750.00 for the IPad and 100.00 for apple care :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Went to Best Buy and copped 128gb iPad Pro 12.9 inch with wifi and cellular. Connected it to my Verizon acct and I got $200.00 off :obama:

Total price $750.00 for the IPad and 100.00 for apple care :yeshrug:
Smart move. With Infuse Pro you can beam your movies and shows to Apple TV and Chromecast.

The battery last longer than a laptop. It's great for watching stuff and playing games on the go.

Since you have mobile then you'll be able to browse as if you're on desktop and if you're on iOS 9.3.3 and below you can jailbreak it.

I jailbroke mine and it unlocked even more cool features. This shyt is the bomb.com I should update my review of how awesome this is after I jailbroke it.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried them both out and went w the 9.7. More optimized software. Gotta cop that Apple Pen for it to be worth it tho

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's 0 point without the apple pen. Cop an iPad Air or even an iPad 4 and save the money. Or air 2 if you need split screen (kinda overrated imo)

Actually the mini 4 is dope. I use that more than my iPad Pro

You might also consider a 12" MacBook. It's great and can be recharged w a portable battery if you travel a lot

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
What's the point of a iPad anyway, rocking with my mbp and iPhone but never understood the point of a iPad

I literally only use my Laptop for work or pirating now. 90% of my time online is spent on my Ipad at home/train/plane.

I despise using my laptop for regular stuff like music/tumblr/facebook/the coli/twitter/messaging.
Those things are >>>>>> on ipad. Once you get used to it there's no going back. I love my air, but can't justify a pro.

I tried every top shelf android tablet as they dropped for years hoping for something cheaper and as stable. The only non apple tablet I can straight faced recommend to anyone casual is the Kindle Fire. They're rock solid, and so cheap they're almost disposable. Literally 6 of them floating around my house between my wife and kids, none of them have ever died except one that got stepped on without a case.

But as far as actual WORK, I can't do my job I get paid for on any tablet, in any shape form or fashion.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a pro and tried out the pen but returned the pen when I realized I don't really need it. Not in graphics or any kind of creative profession so I don't need to handwrite. Otherwise though the pro is blazing fast and well worth it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just copped an IPad Pro with Logitech Keyboard, and its truly God Level mobile computing. I literally posting on my iPad Pro with this keyboard cover, and its more comforatable than using my surface! Plus the IPad Screen and speakers are Godly. The Apple Pencil is cool, but a bit overrated. But with the powerful Apps in the App Store, the iPad Pro can literally do 98% of the functions that my laptop can do. Hell, I just used my iPad to create labels for a project I'm working on, and the entire process was far easier than it would have been on my Pc. I even was able to do some rudimentary video editing on the Go. Truly a stellar device.

An internet connected IPad Pro is a powerful productive tool after all.

Plus they're still the best mobile computing device.

Best Mobile Consumption device on the market, hands down.

Last edited: