iPhone XS: Most Minimal Upgrade in Apple History UPDATE: SALES BAD

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Y’all “My anecdotal evidence and personal experience overrides statistics and yearly market data” ass nikkas get on my nerves

nikka you “know” probably less than 500 people.

When the world starts to revolve around you, you can start talking like this.
:loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol: the annual festival-esque keynote announcements, consistent sales year after year, and the inception of the “jump/upgrade” program want a word with you. We are conditioned to think like this.

Most Apple users want that new hotness and if they don’t got it it’s usually cause it’s not financially feasible. But most Apple heads rent their shyt out anyway so they know they getting The upgrade either way. I’d say maybe 10% of owners actually choose not to regardless of the options available.
All that shyt is hyperbole, they act like sales are on the up and up every single year but I’m sure they fudge the numbers somewhere. Apple has solid software plus an amazing marketing arm (hype machine). They keynotes are bullshyt these days cause they know there’s not much else you can add to these damned things that’s game changing

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:mjlol: the annual festival-esque keynote announcements, consistent sales year after year, and the inception of the “jump/upgrade” program want a word with you. We are conditioned to think like this.

Most Apple users want that new hotness and if they don’t got it it’s usually cause it’s not financially feasible. But most Apple heads rent their shyt out anyway so they know they getting The upgrade either way. I’d say maybe 10% of owners actually choose not to regardless of the options available.
I'm glad this was said in here...an IPhone in many ways is like a leased car....there are certain restrictions on that shyt...unless you jail break it and then it start works more like an android....

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm glad this was said in here...an IPhone in many ways is like a leased car....there are certain restrictions on that shyt...unless you jail break it and then it start works more like an android....
I push the facts everybody ignores.. see how they turned it into android vs iPhone when that wasn’t the point of the thread?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i have a 300 dollar android, and i could walk up to any fukkin apple store and pay cash for the entire line of people's phones :heh:
Ok great which I already mentioned in the first reply to dude. Why y'all get money cats so fukking triggered though? If y'all getting money like y'all claim you should let the little bullshyt jab roll off you. I swear folks online stay extra defensive.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok great which I already mentioned in the first reply to dude. Why y'all get money cats so fukking triggered though? If y'all getting money like y'all claim you should let the little bullshyt jab roll off you. I swear folks online stay extra defensive.
i dont know, maybe im just being a dikkhead :dead:

fukk the price. its just always been crazy to me how apple has people feeling like "i NEED to get this phone" when they mostly just use it to fukk around

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

its just always been crazy to me how apple has people feeling like "i NEED to get this phone" when they mostly just use it to fukk around
I hear what you're saying but for the most part if your spending doesn't fukk with my money I don't really have much to say. Some folks just love to be on their look at you sheeps like that makes them better. We all different though and I'm sure I do things others like I don't get why he does that. It is what it is fam.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

fukk the price. its just always been crazy to me how apple has people feeling like "i NEED to get this phone" when they mostly just use it to fukk around
This is 2018..women use it to whore and vacation. So the iPhone stuff do matter to the simple minded and unexpressive types.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a hardcore Apple user the updates this year are trash.

The saving grace is that I’ve been waiting for that BIG body oled display and that’s all they had to do to get me. I would of appreciate they didn’t more with the camera than just a new sensor and “bigger pixels”

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
As a hardcore Apple user the updates this year are trash.

The saving grace is that I’ve been waiting for that BIG body oled display and that’s all they had to do to get me. I would of appreciate they didn’t more with the camera than just a new sensor and “bigger pixels”
Don’t matter at the end of the day they got you just like they got me :russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’d think android would boast even more features than that to make up for the fact it’s android. I had the galaxy s9 before the x my dude keep up. Split browsing is trash unless you have a phablet. Touch response on the x is light years ahead of what I’m coming from.

I don’t even use headphones so I’ll give you that one. All that other shyt is on-paper nonsense.

“it loads apps .03 secs faster from memory!!!!!” Headass

“Samsung beat Apple in the Power Off/On test by nanoseconds. Time to crown a new king?” Headass

Dayum breh. I got my first smart phone back in 2015, still have it up and running, and am still trying to figure this shyt out. Screen aint cracked up. I'm reading this and you sound like cnet.com talking about your phone. This smart phone shyt ain't all that healthy because folks treat their shyt better than their children or other people. Yikes.

You guys sound like hardcore addicted to your phones talking about upgrades every year. Yall don't know how to stretch your phone lives like that and Yall have like 64gbs. I only have 15 on this shyt.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You mean... you... can't? :gucci::dwillhuh:

Only time I've had an iPhone was for work. Never used it for anything other than calls.

Ya'll can't download shyt?
I know people love shytting on old technology these days but sometimes upu got to just pull out that old laptop, blow the dust off of it and put music on your phone that way. I haven’t tried that with my 7 plus yet but it always worked with my past iPhones.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I think droids are dope as fukk.
I think iPhones are also dope as fukk.
What isn't dope is people with iPhones thinking that if you rock a droid you're poor :hhh:
Nobody likes an elitist c*nt.

And droid heads constantly shytting on iPhone users need to relax. You don't work for Google:2facedacosby:

You also don't need a new phone every six months or a year. By all means cop one tho :manny: