iPhone XS: Most Minimal Upgrade in Apple History UPDATE: SALES BAD

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I’m glad the phones were a flop this year :yeshrug: Apple has to go all out in 2019 or they will be looking even funnier in the light. This is the worst recieved launch in iPhone history so far.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I was debating between the 8 plus and the X and could hardly tell the difference. Most reviews I saw preferred the 8 plus so I copped it. So long as Apple doesn't slow down my IOS processing speed or anything I'll keep this for a while.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was debating between the 8 plus and the X and could hardly tell the difference. Most reviews I saw preferred the 8 plus so I copped it. So long as Apple doesn't slow down my IOS processing speed or anything I'll keep this for a while.

Those slow downs people experienced were due to their phones having aging batteries in them. A new battery (not expensive) rectified their performance issues.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
lowkey the 8 plus is the beat cellular device ever made