iPhone XS: Most Minimal Upgrade in Apple History UPDATE: SALES BAD

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Those slow downs people experienced were due to their phones having aging batteries in them. A new battery (not expensive) rectified their performance issues.
Depends. I think it gets to a point the phone system simply cannot keep up with the apps. Or the app developers stop updating for your system so things get buggy. I had a Samsung s5 for 3 years. Battery started burning in under an hour and system was super slow. I got a new battery and it fixed the battery issue but the system was still delayed and somehow the camera quality went to shyt. The battery messed up again in less the 6 months and if I tapped an app it took mad long to open. I just said eff it and copped the 8 plus.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I’m waiting to see what the XR’s like next month, even though it feels like it’ll be low rent in comparison to the XS. Worse case, I say fukk it and cop a refurbished X :manny:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Depends. I think it gets to a point the phone system simply cannot keep up with the apps. Or the app developers stop updating for your system so things get buggy. I had a Samsung s5 for 3 years. Battery started burning in under an hour and system was super slow. I got a new battery and it fixed the battery issue but the system was still delayed and somehow the camera quality went to shyt. The battery messed up again in less the 6 months and if I tapped an app it took mad long to open. I just said eff it and copped the 8 plus.

Androids and Apple run on different platforms, so they behave differently as they get older. Androids will begin to lag because of fragmentation or some shyt. Apple intentionally made it so that if you have a weak battery, the performance becomes throttled so that it will give you longer day to day usage. It's by design. My 6s+ is still running like it's fresh out the box and I'm on my original battery.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Any information on the new bionic chips? Are the new processors even much faster than the 7’s?